Is This Enough?

Stoobie

alright I'm planning pretty far in advanced for me first indoor grow. I am studying this like you wouldn't beleive. I have come to the conclusion that HPS is great for flowering period but less that mediocre for veg stage. Since I am not a pro here, I will prolly go with some floros for veg. Will around 200 watts of floros and a 400-430 watt hps be sufficient for 2-4 plants? Also when its in veg, should I have the floros on and the hps, or just the floros. vice versa, during flowering, do I need the floros too? Sorry its a lil long, but If this sounds good to a few experienced growers, my lighting plan is set. Thank you

U got the right idea .. just use the flourals for veg , they hps doesnt put out the right spectrum light . and will just add unwanted heat. and then in flowering u could use both remeber more light the better use the hps and use the flourals for the lower part of the plant so it all get good light which will increase your yeild. and u got enough the right idea with the light its enough for the 2-4 plants u want

k great, now on to researching different strains, u have any opinons? I'm looking for a killer headhigh, and possibly a body high. if at all possible no munchies. I love it when my whole damn body is numbed out though, its great! thanks for answering so quick, just regular old floros from the hardware store, nothing special?

alright, any seed suggestions?

yeah, i was thinking of that herijuana lol, sounds like what i'm looking for. I have never seen bud with that many crystals on it, is that because of the nutes, or lighting or what?

Back
Top Bottom