Plants streaching

RooRman said:
You need to cook, or "steep", the fish (and/or kelp) in water to extract it's vital nutrients. That is why you buy it instead of making it, it will SMELL!

I know the shit you buy couldn't smell much worse than it does, I couldn't imagine cooking up my own.
hey what's the arabic lettering at the end of your message? kinda freakin me out.

haha yeah... it wasnt that bad... since i only had to put up with the smell for like 5 minutes...

the babies were outside for a while today in the sun, it was nice as hell out

is it ok to do that?

So i definately changed my entire set up
Tell me if its ok.. It seems to be perfect, if i could ask my plants lol

100_09012.jpg

100_0896.jpg

100_0898.jpg

100_09073.jpg

100_0899.jpg

any suggestions?

I added the fish emulsion yesterday, and they seem to be liking it.

any other nutes this early in the plants life help??

think i need more lights or anything?

dude I got that exact temp/humidity gadget. wal mart? lol

no, I would say no other fert for a bit, and I would suggest watering and sprey misting them with bottled water. it's so cheap now, again w/ the wal mart but you can get a case for like $5. a bottle will last a while in a spray mister.

this is cool, seems like forever ago when my little girls were that size. today I harvested the top halves of 2 of my plants.

as long as the floor isn't cold. I'd put it up on a milk crate or something similar, roots hate cold floors. at this point I din't think it'll be a real big issue though; the plantlings are far from the bottom of the container. just a reminder for later. (in fact I've often started plants in much smaller containers and put a heating pad on low to stimulate roots. they really take off!)

Thanks boomhauer and andrew.. Ill post pics later tonight, as for the plants, there ni my backyard as we speak, loving the bright NC sun... Its 82 out right now.. there lovin it

ok ded, ill do that next time i get a good set of pics..

the fish emulsion you guys set me up with seems to be great. thanks alot

just started a journal for this grow, check it out and i appreciate ALL comments/suggestions from all of you.

thats why im here

Back
Top Bottom