Plants streaching

ECUsBestBud

I just planted six NL seeds under 2 4 foot floro's in a different room than my previous grow, witch is about to flower :cheesygrinsmiley: (post pics soon)

Is that ok? Cause it seems there reachin for the lights. But i thought floro's weren't a bad thing..

How close are the lights to the tops of your plants?

What type of bulbs do you have?
What lumens do they put out? what CRI are they?

Its about a foot and a half away from them.

Floresent 4'' cool white bulbs

not sure about lumens, or CRI

How do i find out
thanks for the help torco

You either need to get alot more light in there or get those lights alot closer to your plants. A few inches should do it, the greatest benifit from flouros is that they hardly put out any heat, so you don't have to worry about them burning your plants.

3 inchs is good, sounds like ur using a some weak fluoro's, 6 plants with only 4 tubes? that is inadequate lighting, i had i had 3 shop lights(6 tubes) and about 400 watts of cfl's for 6 plants, that was perfect, but i had a problem with heat.

ECUsBestBud said:
Its about a foot and a half away from them.

Floresent 4'' cool white bulbs

not sure about lumens, or CRI

How do i find out
thanks for the help torco

That info is on the package of the bulbs when you buy them.

sweet... im on my way out the door to get more light...

im down to 4 plants... I was so high, i dropped 2 transplanting into a bigger bucket

anyone know of any good nutes i can get from a store like home depot or lowes? I cant find any specialty stores down here...

fish emulsion. won't burn, just good natural stuff. they have it nitrogen based AND phosphorous based, get one of each if you can. (use the pho for flowering). good luck!

drboomhauer said:
fish emulsion. won't burn, just good natural stuff. they have it nitrogen based AND phosphorous based, get one of each if you can. (use the pho for flowering). good luck!

Or you could get a Fish and Kelp emulsion which will cover both N and P nicely. :cheesygrinsmiley:

RooRman said:
Or you could get a Fish and Kelp emulsion which will cover both N and P nicely. :cheesygrinsmiley:

not sure but I think you'd have to put the fish in a blender to get real emulsion....be cool to have a cartoon icon for that. lol:hmmmm:

ECUsBestBud said:
sweet... im on my way out the door to get more light...

im down to 4 plants... I was so high, i dropped 2 transplanting into a bigger bucket

anyone know of any good nutes i can get from a store like home depot or lowes? I cant find any specialty stores down here...

I've done stupid shit like that before, once I took a 4 foot plant out to flush in the bath tub, and FORGOT ABOUT IT! good thing I went to the john and saw it there before anyone else. I love to garden while blazed.

drboomhauer said:
not sure but I think you'd have to put the fish in a blender to get real emulsion....be cool to have a cartoon icon for that. lol:hmmmm:

You need to cook, or "steep", the fish (and/or kelp) in water to extract it's vital nutrients. That is why you buy it instead of making it, it will SMELL!

yeah, so i got two more 4 foot floresent lights and the fish emulsion yall helped me with

anything else i should get??

ill post pics tonight i promise

get growing. anxious to see pics, but I'm curious. you said you have budding plants in other room? what kind of lighting did you use on them?

Back
Top Bottom