AK 48 Indoor Grow!

duragtad69

I have planted 8 AK 48's Non Feminized Seeds. There currently under floro's soon i will move them under a 1000 watt HPS.The floro's are two 4' 40 watt and 2 32 watt compact floro's. Here are some pics of the floro set up and the babies. Im Transplanting soon.

Re: AK 48 Indoor Grow!!!!!!!

001122.JPG
002154.jpg

003136.jpg

Re: AK 48 Indoor Grow!!!!!!!

I Transplanted my babies. Heres my set up Im using Miracle Gro Moisture Control Potting Soil, with 12" pots. Im also using Rainbow Mix Gro and Bloom Ferts. And there under a 1000 watt HPS. I also put an oscillating fan in the room but it didnt make the photos. All input is appreciated. Thx.
007114.jpg

004130.jpg

00998.jpg

008111.jpg

Hello duragtad69 that cool tube is tiny! you will waste a lot of light using that it's smaller then mine and mine is meant to be suited to a 400w Hid im using 600 w. I would suggest doing what im planning on doing and that's taking out the semi circle piece of reflective metal leaving just the glass tube and use a better hood like a double parabolic one. i heard the cool tubes reflectivity is very inefficient but obviously good for controlling temps. Ive got a independent inline fan sucking the hot air through my cool tubes and it works a treat.

Looking good so far mate good luck with your grow.

Hey DrTentGrow yeah i think my tube is either 6" or 8" not sure. Umm ive used it already and it seems to reflect the light pretty good. I'll look into that though THX. How are the bat wing reflector's do you know much about them? Im planting some papaya with the AK's those pics will be up soon.

Here's an update pic. Its been 6 days under the 1000 watt HPS. There getting big! :Rasta: I pulled one plant because it just didnt want to grow, it was tiny compared to the others. So im left with 7 AK 48's. I planted 6 Papaya's today but they'll make the pics when there bigger. Later.
002_2_1.jpg

003_2_1.jpg

001_2_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom