Autiedad Grows Elvis Too

autiedad

Well this is my first grow. I have an awesome partner. She's the brains and i am the brawn. Lol.
Where do i start. We have two beautiful moms bloomin like crazy. And 4 babies vegging out. Lots of pics of the moms and babies. Our goal is to get as much info as we can.
Moms started as clones. They were dubbed #1 and #2. Number 2 had root nut and nearly perished. But with some tlc and getting rid of the dumb root cube. She began to thrive.

When they got big enough we clipped a total of 8 clones. We ended up with half of them taking root and doing really well.

We have been having amazing luck with a co2 bucket. The moms and babies have been going.nuts with the added co2.

Leta see here. The moms are on a 12/12 cycle under a four foot floro light. The babies are under a two foot floro on an 16/8 light cycle. All the plants are getting Fox Farms nutes. And getting minerals from Superthrive. We are trying to be as organic as possible. Lol. Even our soil is Fox Farms.

im in! looking forward to it bro

Fed the mommas tonight. Damn they are getting thirsty quick. Took almost a half gallon of water before a single drip out the bottom. Really excited about there root mass. We clipped off some scragler leaves that were not looking pretty. Lol.
Hit me back everyone! And let me know how things are looking.

cant wait to see pics bro!

I took these last night.
IMG_20111130_222653.jpg
IMG_20111130_222713.jpg
IMG_20111130_223912.jpg
IMG_20111130_223935.jpg

Ive been trying to get up close. To show the tricomes. The buds amd upper leaves are getting super frosted.

looks fuckin stellar man!
im gonna go in your grow room while your sleeping and pick buds and eat them like popcorn.
haha!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom