Is this fade normal?

K3nji

I have 2 Grandaddy Purps Photos in the 8th week of flower, grow has been FLAWLESS. I noticed around week 7 that the fade on one of the plants sugar leaves is a bright yellow! The other has a perfect, reddish purple fade like all my previous plants. I know fading is normal and a GOOD thing, but usually the fade has autumn colors not bright yellow. Has anyone seen this before?

Here is the "Normal" one
20230412_203915.jpg

Here is the plant in question...
20230412_203905.jpg

I have 2 Grandaddy Purps Photos in the 8th week of flower, grow has been FLAWLESS. I noticed around week 7 that the fade on one of the plants sugar leaves is a bright yellow! The other has a perfect, reddish purple fade like all my previous plants. I know fading is normal and a GOOD thing, but usually the fade has autumn colors not bright yellow. Has anyone seen this before?

Here is the "Normal" one
20230412_203915.jpg

20230412_203905.jpg
Sorry no one answered your question my friend.
How is your lady doing today?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Here is the "Normal" one
20230412_203915.jpg

20230412_203905.jpg
I had something like that happen on my winter grow this year.
I don't really have an answer as to whether or not it's normal, but the buds weren't harmed by it.
Here's a link to a pic of it.

Here is the "Normal" one
20230412_203915.jpg

20230412_203905.jpg
Looking great 👍 especially for 8 weeks. I'm currently growing GDP but they're only in Veg now.
Heard there's a rare pheno of GDP that fades like this. Apparently, it's Kens keeper of the GDP.
There's info online about this pheno, looks like it's a little longer flowering then the first pic.
Great job, they look amazing
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom