Is it normal fade or something else?

DexterC

Hello growers,

It's about day 45 since flowering started (since pre-flower stretch ended) and few days ago I began the flush. I plan on keeping her with plain pH balanced water until about week 8 or 9 when around 10 to 15% of trichomes turned amber. I know it's normal to fade at the end of flower but she started to fade from the "sugar leaves" quite fast. Photo below should tell you more.
The larger, bottom fan leaves began to fade too but at a much slower rate. Is it something normal or something I should be worried about?

20201225_160137.jpg

well you are starving it out so it's gonna pull whatever it can from wherever.

yes it will yellow normally. yes it will yellow fast when starving. faster than normal. starving a plant is not normal.

Hello growers,

It's about day 45 since flowering started (since pre-flower stretch ended) and few days ago I began the flush. I plan on keeping her with plain pH balanced water until about week 8 or 9 when around 10 to 15% of trichomes turned amber. I know it's normal to fade at the end of flower but she started to fade from the "sugar leaves" quite fast. Photo below should tell you more.
The larger, bottom fan leaves began to fade too but at a much slower rate. Is it something normal or something I should be worried about?

20201225_160137.jpg
She looks hungry. I would flush once then get her back on the neuts.

Back
Top Bottom