Is this Leaf Septoria?

33test33

420 Member
I'm very new to growing. I have 3 plants indoor, and now I see this after the 2 weeks (since germination) of growing in the plants:

32411.jpg

I have done a ton of reading, really a ton, and I came to the conclusion that this is Leaf Septoria, and should remove infected foliage, try to lower the temp (now is 33c inside and it's 20c....) and apply Neem Oil.

I'm correct? Thanks!

More photos added. I used Klasmann Ts3 soil, with a white power to lower the PH of that soil, with a bat guano.
I have give them 1.5ml per liter of water of this rooting agent for 2 weeks now (about 3 times total) and pure water (2 times total). The plants are about 14 days (besides germination)

2.jpg1.jpg8.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

8.jpg

These are beautiful plants! it doesn't look like they need any Neem Oil. You could try cutting down on the rooting agent for now and give them just pure water and lots of sunshine. I think you will be fine they really look good! No worries!

Update: This are my plants after almost 5 days:
I still see some yellow leaf tips:
4.jpg

And some other have bigger and healthier looking leafs:

3.jpg

And OF: Is this branching OK?
1.jpg2.jpg

Attachments

• 20180924_090114.jpg
    20180924_090114.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 20180924_090057.jpg
    20180924_090057.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 54
Your plants are fine I agree with outoftime .

You can how ever use neem oil mix up a spray soloution is give like half a mil -around a mil per litre . Shake really well .make sure you spray good under those fans and before lights out is best. Or get some lady bugs ✊

Your plants are fine I agree with outoftime .

You can how ever use neem oil mix up a spray soloution is give like half a mil -around a mil per litre . Shake really well .make sure you spray good under those fans and before lights out is best. Or get some lady bugs ✊

Thanks! Are you serious about lady bugs? Why is that?

Look under the leaves and see if there is a pest present. If not, check the ph of your water.
If the rest of the plant is looking good, pull that sick leaf off and get rid of it

Back
Top Bottom