Is this normal? False seed? Is my girl trying to be a hermaphrodite?

trichomes

These are in my buds/calyxs, that almost done, I had the same thing on a past grow. I'm told they are "false seeds" NT hermie. I'm hoping I can understand why this happens, so it does not happen again. They are inside the pear-shaped (calyx's)? things with red/white pistils on top. I'm changing strains next round. This has to have a bad taste. thank you for any input you can share.:thanks:

false_seeed.jpg
false_seed.jpg
00seed.jpg
00seeds.jpg

From my understanding your girl either went Hermie and pollinated herself ( female seed) or stray pollen pollenated her, very well could be as you would be surprised at the amount of canabis pollen in the air at any givin time or these are false seed pods where the cylax never was pollenated and is now closed and swollen ( normal) I think you have seeds forming. Not necessarily a bad thing especially if the mother is of quality.

These are in my buds/calyxs, that almost done, I had the same thing on a past grow. I'm told they are "false seeds" NT hermie. I'm hoping I can understand why this happens, so it does not happen again. They are inside the pear-shaped (calyx's)? things with red/white pistils on top. I'm changing strains next round. This has to have a bad taste. thank you for any input you can share.:thanks:

false_seeed.jpg
false_seed.jpg
00seed.jpg
00seeds.jpg

Back
Top Bottom