Is this normal?

Crookedfinger

I have a purple haze clone that is about 10 inches tall but is only producing fan leaves with only 3-5 leaves on them is this normal for some strains or is this a sign of a problem?
DSCI0426.JPG

DSCI0425.JPG

DSCI0424.JPG

I had the exact same thing happen with purple haze 1 positronics and I noticed it grew out fine. Happens alot its totaly normal.

I was just thinking about this and if memory serves when mypurple haze plant did that it was after it had been flowering then pulled out right when it was starting to flower and reveged, ...did the plant maybe get flowered then when they knew it was female clones were taken?

I was just thinking about this and if memory serves when mypurple haze plant did that it was after it had been flowering then pulled out right when it was starting to flower and reveged, ...did the plant maybe get flowered then when they knew it was female clones were taken?
Not sure but good question. It did make a long trip to get to me and it was in a box for like 3 days before I got it. If I were a betting man I would say total darkness for 3 days. Wait an minute, I am a betting man. So 3 days darkness, you think that might have anything to do with it?

I would bet my lefttesty it had to do with that.lol..mine had a shit tonof single blade leafs till it grew a new main stem then I removed the spindley shoots...purple haze is a good strain but takes a while to finish...

Back
Top Bottom