Is this normal? Looks weird

Kevinhayes

Got this six shooter in
coco 70%\ perlite 20%\10% worn castings in a 3 gallon. Been feeding Advanced Nutrients Calmag/b-52/Voodoo. Will be staring with the Sensi coco grow a&b with b-52 at 1/4 strenght next watering.

Got 2000w Aglex in a 4x4 puking 410 from the wall. I double checked and it's at the height recommended by manufacturer. On a 20/4 schedule

Anyways is this normal. Doesn't look right leaves only weird on this one. Are the purple stems normal. My journal in signature
IMG_20190603_001813134.jpg
Screenshot_20190603-002348.png
Screenshot_20190603-002359.png

She is fighting yer lack of water

Water with nutes every day, 1/4 or 1/2 strength, at that age probably 1/4 strength

This isn't soil, do don't treat it like it is bud

She is fighting yer lack of water

Water with nutes every day, 1/4 or 1/2 strength, at that age probably 1/4 strength

This isn't soil, do don't treat it like it is bud

I gave her about 2L and a few drops of run off. I watered again today and no run off. I didn't want to keep adding more and more water till I got run off. It's got around 70/30 coco/perlite.

Or should I water until run off even of it's a few L

I had a serious head injury about a year ago in coma for 3 weeks so as much as I hate to admit it my brain doesn't function like it used to so I apologize if this seems like common sense.

No it's just Coco

Coco is an inert substance so it needs water and nutes daily

Just read up on Coco or ask questions

It's funny, I'm trying Coco for the 1st time, have helped a lot start in Coco, but I keep have questions myself

So yer always learning my friend

Kevin I’m fairly new to this community , and one thing I can say is... the people are genuinely great people on this site and will help out in anyway possible. And to be honest their isn’t any such thing as a dumb question... Those dumb questions turn into more knowledge for us! And I’m pretty sure even the old school vets that have been growing for years , are still learning. Good luck with your grow and keep the questions coming. And keep that coco wet!!!

When you think I can start a little LST. I'm thinking they are still to small. That tiny little thing is a white banner from Crop King my bro in law start 2 and added a bunch of blood meal and happy nitrogen overdose but after re potting it have turned back to a normal colour not sure if it's gonna grow I'm not to worried about it
IMG_20190606_004335027.jpg
IMG_20190606_004319217.jpg
IMG_20190606_004242148.jpg

Back
Top Bottom