is this normal?

fasts102376

hello guys and gals. i have one of my plants 8 week into flowering, and only40% red hairs.. my Q's is when i got home from boating i open my grow room and most of my leaves was drooppy and dead,is that normal in late flowering?:allgood:

norml_1.jpg
hello all.. i took some pic 4u guys.. my pics r from my 8 week plant thats in flowering. will this plant still be allright? all of the fan leaves just died.. the pic r blurry:-:)bong:

mine are in the same stage as yours almost exactly........the tips of my leaves are doing this( although not as bad) and..... as someone said the lower leaves wilt. Im not sure how that happened. How long were you boating for???

JohnnyBlazed said:
mine are in the same stage as yours almost exactly........the tips of my leaves are doing this( although not as bad) and..... as someone said the lower leaves wilt. Im not sure how that happened. How long were you boating for???
i was gone about 8hours..

thanks wes:adore: all of my hairs was brown so i went on and harvest it. but the crystals was still clear,so did i mess it up?:hmmmm:

well i choped it down and it was pretty good:cheesygrinsmiley: i still have the other one in the grow room, i hope this one will be as good.. lol it's going on 9 weeks it's has about 20% red hairs.. won't be long:bong: so thanks for all of the imfo u guys gave on this grow:cheesygrinsmiley:

i have one more Q's i have tiger bloom 2-8-4 is that strong enough for the flowering or should i get stronger? planning on another grow..

Back
Top Bottom