Is this normal

Docee

Hey guys and gals

First grow and I was just wondering if my plant is normal ..... growing in cocco/cork following GH flora for drain to waste. TIA
20190831_210533.jpg
20190831_211138.jpg

Nope, it's one of those mutants, better get rid of it before it grows up and eats your cat.

Just kidding (of course). Yes, it appears to be a normal young cannabis plant. I did play around with the photo until I got it zoomed in as far as this cell phone allows, and it appears that there might be a couple of tiny holes in the leaves. That might just be my perception, or even some kind of visual artifact in the photo - but if the holes are really there (or if they're little round discolored spots), then you need to carefully inspect your plants for the presence of bugs. Be sure to check the undersides of the leaves, too.

Good luck with your grow. If you haven't already started one, you should consider creating a grow journal thread. They can be helpful to both the grower and the people who view the journals. Plus, it gives a person the chance to show off their grow without having to actually make it known to a local who might end up stealing your plants or the buds they produce, rolling on you to LEO, or telling someone else who might do one of those things.

Nope, it's one of those mutants, better get rid of it before it grows up and eats your cat.

Just kidding (of course). Yes, it appears to be a normal young cannabis plant. I did play around with the photo until I got it zoomed in as far as this cell phone allows, and it appears that there might be a couple of tiny holes in the leaves. That might just be my perception, or even some kind of visual artifact in the photo - but if the holes are really there (or if they're little round discolored spots), then you need to carefully inspect your plants for the presence of bugs. Be sure to check the undersides of the leaves, too.

Good luck with your grow. If you haven't already started one, you should consider creating a grow journal thread. They can be helpful to both the grower and the people who view the journals. Plus, it gives a person the chance to show off their grow without having to actually make it known to a local who might end up stealing your plants or the buds they produce, rolling on you to LEO, or telling someone else who might do one of those things.
Thanks for the heads up man not whole or bugs. I will try the whole journal thing

What's the idea of the cork?
Idk.. but from what the guy at my local shop said it acts like a Perlite but does restrict the roots and helps with the "airiness" his word... but I will say this shit is light and fluffly... the pants took to it good so we will see.... just a same I dont have anything to judge it against

If it's natural cork instead of the synthetic stuff, it will serve much the same propose as perlite. It is also somewhat antimicrobial, so you shouldn't ever see crap growing on it, lol. I don't know whether that quality is capable of influencing the soil, but it would be nice if it could (unless you happen to be an "organic" grower, I suppose).

Mills Nutrients sells a "soil" (coco coir product) that contains it.

If it's natural cork instead of the synthetic stuff, it will serve much the same propose as perlite. It is also somewhat antimicrobial, so you shouldn't ever see crap growing on it, lol. I don't know whether that quality is capable of influencing the soil, but it would be nice if it could (unless you happen to be an "organic" grower, I suppose).

Mills Nutrients sells a "soil" (coco coir product) that contains it.
Yeah I seen that but I have been seeing nothing but good things about cocco so I went with cocco... the back of the bag talks about how it is harvested from trees .... sorry no picture.... so I am imagining it is natural
20190830_224933.jpg

Back
Top Bottom