it feels good to FINALLY be a member

frostynugz

greetings everyone!!! been watching all of you for a while now like a creepy stalker lurking in your window, learning all i can, and going through too many washcloths wiping my drool from the computer screen, i love the fact that we can all get on here and share ideas and show support, because i dont know about all of you, but it KILLS me everyday i see the little sprouts grow and grow and grow.....BUT I CANT TELL ANYONE!!!!!!AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! But you guys(and gals!!) are different. we CAN talk. no worries about getting dimed out by anyone here. really, what are you gonna do? go to the donut shop and say "HEY!!! Frostynugz grows pot!!!" lolzers. seriously though, you guys rock and im proud to finally become a member and i hope i can contribute. doin my first indoor grow here in the northeast:yummy:

frostynugz Hello from The Cape. :welcome:
Great to have you here Friend. :thumb:
Please continue Soaking up the knowledge and to :drool:
Please think about starting a Grow Journal here. :headbanger:
Tons of great input and praise will come from it. :yahoo:
So what strains do frostynugz grow?
We will be looking for you in the forums.
Thanks for becoming a member today and Help Us Spread Cannabis Awareness.
See you around this Fantastic Community. :roorrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

thanks all!!! right now just growin bag seed, wanted a practice run before gettin some good strains growin in my closet:thumb: definitely gonna do a grow journal this weekend, time has been tight for me this week, but i have been planning on doing it for some time and now that i finally signed up, it shall be done, i have been taking pics for a while now for that exact reason (journal) the only thing is, i need to resize all my pics (which i just learned how to do thanks to this effin amazing site):thanks: im not all that computer savy... but i will learn and do my best. growin pot has been very thereputic thus far, and now that i see that it is not all that hard to achieve, i shall never stop. i just hope the quality of my grows improve, and i now know with a community such as this, the possibilities are endless. so many stories of success, and even more REAL DOWN TO EARTH PEOPLE. thank you to all for making me feel welcome, and i promise to be a contributing member of the cause, and send nothing but positive vibes to my brothers and sisters.:peacetwo:

Hey Frostynugz, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
Glad you found us and joined! :slide:
Positive and friendly, and a good grow journal. You will fit right in here. :thumb:
If you do have a site related problem or question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team. We are here to welcome and serve the new members.
Don't be shy, and I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom