Good to be back

Prescription

Love this site,
I should give a little history... I had a few good old fashion indoor dirt grows in the early 90's and then joined the Army. I did a lot of cool stuff for Uncle Sam but never have I experienced anything close to as fulfilling a hobby or career as my ganja growing year.
So present day... My brother recently received a prescription for medical marijuana. When he told me it got me reminiscing, and on a day off from my day job I stumbled on to you guys during a Google search on growing. Nine solid hours later I was able to pry my ass away from my seat and pull myself away from the computer. This site, and one grow journal in particular (to be given its due later on) inspired me to start growing again. That was 5 weeks ago almost to the day. After all the research and paper work I will be providing for my brother and two other patients. We happen to live on one of the enlightened states.
I really appreciate all the time that everyone puts into the site. I cannot be politically active due to my current employer but I can start a journal. Talk to you soon.

Hi Prescription, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Thank you for joining us in helping to create cannabis/hemp awareness. :grinjoint:
You should think about a getting MMJ card for yourself. :thumb:
:thanks: again for joining and I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

hi prescription
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

the amount of information here is truly mind numbing.. a couple of good starters though are..

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

start a journal, and share your joys and questions with us :)
and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Welcome to 420 prescription, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site. Glad you joined us..

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! OBX and Soniq420 are awesome! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

I apprieciate the welcome and actually soniq420s hydro journal is the reason I started to grow again. Also I apprieciate the heads up on the other Gurus, I will probably be tapping all of your experience over the next couple of months. I have started a journal and am finaly up to date. Please stop by if you get a chance and tell me what you think.Prescription's Soil - Multi-Strain - SROG - Grow Journal -2010

Back
Top Bottom