It is official

michaelkaer

High Folks, I just dropped in to say my card from the MMAR came today. We call it the "Get-out-of-Jail" card. I can now say I legally smoke pot! I am happy for me, but sad for everyone else who cannot.

Michael

I apologize now I am completely ignorant to medical marijuana. But why have you got a card to smoke the herb? are you ill and does Marijuana cure you?

High Folks, I just dropped in to say my card from the MMAR came today. We call it the "Get-out-of-Jail" card. I can now say I legally smoke pot! I am happy for me, but sad for everyone else who cannot.

Michael

I have chronic pain as well as other things that the medical cannabis treats. It does not cure what is wrong by smoking it;it allows my muscles to relax,takes most of the pain away and it allows me to sleep. The pain comes from nerves being impinged on my neck while the bones and discs are breaking down. The neuropathy comes from the medications I take for other illnesses. It is kind of like having shingles all the time. If you have ever had it, you would know what I am talking about. I am glad you are speaking up and asking questions. Here in Canada we have a screwy set of rules called the MMAR around who can use and grow medicinal Cannabis. It is flawed, but we are working on it. If I did not have that card, I could be arrested and charged with growing or if I am outside and need to medicate and a police officer happens upon me, I get to walk away scott-free with my medicine!

Sorry your ill. But this card makes sense I have been reading about it on the forum, if someone is ill they should be allowed to smoke Weed.

I agree whole heartedly, as a matter of fact I am thinking of sending a proposal to Health Canada to allow all seniors to AUTOMATICALLY be able to use Cannabis. That would save us millions(billions?) in health care costs.

Thats GReat! I've got neuropathy myself from diabetes and Cannabis makes it bareable. Congradulations!

I apologize now I am completely ignorant to medical marijuana. But why have you got a card to smoke the herb? are you ill and does Marijuana cure you?
Cannabis is an amazing plant. Check this out:
The Healing Properties Of Cannabis - An Index

Back
Top Bottom