It's all a joke!

comedian

Hello, my brothers and sisters! I've been reading though some of the info on here, and all I can say is, "WOW"!! I feel like I've already leaned a tremendous amount of info already! I live a state where it's still illegal to have marijuana, and yes! It feels like I live in the dark ages!

I'm 32 yrs old and love smoking me some pot, but I hate the process of buying it! I recently moved to a new town and don't really know anyone, so I've started doing some research on growing my own! It seems like a lot of work and passion needs to go into my grow! I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions along the way, so please be patient with me, folks! I know how annoying newbs can be on forum boards! Especially excited newbs :)

Other than that, I'm happily married, work full time, spend most of my spare time watching movies, reading comic books (can anyone guess where I found my username!?), and hiking! All hobbies that are greatly increased by the presence of one marvelous plant!

I try to be as friendly as possible to everyone I meet, so please don't be a stranger!

Thanks for having me here, and I look forward to meeting and greeting with all of you! :bong:

The Comedian

Re: It's all a joke!!

Hello, my brothers and sisters! I've been reading though some of the info on here, and all I can say is, "WOW"!! I feel like I've already leaned a tremendous amount of info already! I live a state where it's still illegal to have marijuana, and yes! It feels like I live in the dark ages!

I'm 32 yrs old and love smoking me some pot, but I hate the process of buying it! I recently moved to a new town and don't really know anyone, so I've started doing some research on growing my own! It seems like a lot of work and passion needs to go into my grow! I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions along the way, so please be patient with me, folks! I know how annoying newbs can be on forum boards! Especially excited newbs :)

Other than that, I'm happily married, work full time, spend most of my spare time watching movies, reading comic books (can anyone guess where I found my username!?), and hiking! All hobbies that are greatly increased by the presence of one marvelous plant!

I try to be as friendly as possible to everyone I meet, so please don't be a stranger!

Thanks for having me here, and I look forward to meeting and greeting with all of you! :bong:

The Comedian

:welcome:Comedian! I have not experienced anyone (well... maybe one person) being annoyed at my questions! Almost everyone here has been really helpful and believe me... I was really an "excited newb"! :) Still kinda am too! lol The members of this community are SO helpful... I really think they feel like they're giving back to the community. After all, even the most experienced had to start out somewhere. So please... ASK AWAY!! :peace:

Cheers, and glad to have you! :welcome:

I hope one day to see you starting your own grow journal, good luck with everything and see ya around!

:goodluck: :yummy: :high-five:

Nice to see you posting on 420mag. I wish you the best and one day the laws may change..

Thanks for all the welcomes, buys! It's good to be here! I can't believe the amount of into on here! Every time I google something, this forum is the first to pop up, lol! I love it!

wassup comedian :welcome: to :420:

u picked a great site to become a member of . This place offers so much knowledge and help it makes awesome growers out of anyone with the passion and the drive to grow sticky weed!! check out my signature for great new member links and our monthly contest that u can participate in ..
:lot-o-toke:DEVILS LETUCE:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom