Jacked by the Government

skatterbrayne

Answer to the FAQ, "what happens if you order seeds that don't pass thru customs?"

You'll receive a notice of removal from U.S. Customs. No further correspondence will be issued to you, which is specified in the notice. The notice will come in the same original package that is delivered.

I became the proud owner of one of these notices yesterday after waiting 4 weeks on Snow White and Cali Orange from Dr. Chronic.
Wasn't his fault... Although I will say I've ordered from him and Nirvana, and Nirvana's packaging was by far, more inconspicuous.

Any way, the govt had the nerve to put a sticker on the outside saying "Homeland Security," for your protection.

I must say I do feel better knowing those horrible seeds are now off the streets.

Peace

Whew, yeah, thank the gods the out homeland is secure. You were just ordering them so you could do your part in fighting the horrible epidemic by destrying them, right?

Good to hear that thats the consequences though, I was just wondering about that myself. You're probably added to a list somewhere though.

skatterbrayne said:
........ Although I will say I've ordered from him and Nirvana, and Nirvana's packaging was by far, more inconspicuous.
I must say I do feel better knowing those horrible seeds are now off the streets.

Peace

I'll second that. Second one I've heard of with Dr. C... Maybe they are on to his shipping method...

I'm sure the department of fatherland security is working hard at finding the easiest targets....

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom