Need the Marijuana for Morons Tutorial

Bissynut

Hi!! I am totally new to this (no experience whatsoever) Seriously Zip, Zero, Nada, Nothing. I have been reading forums and watching youtube videos for help. Can you say CONFUSED?!?!? So if I ask something idiotic this is why.

I have about 1000 to spend - I will be growing in soil (organic) to keep costs lower. I ordered some seeds from Attitude. I bought all auto-flowering feminized seeds (because it sounded like MJ for morons and I need that).

I am trying to make enough for Rick Simpson Oil for 2 people. So any and all advice would be appreciated very much.

My plan is a 4x4 grow tent on the far side of my bedroom (which is in the basement). I would love to locate a Plug and Play sort of kit. Something easy for the very beginner. Are any of these good?

Greners- 4'x4' Air Cooled 600W Grow Room Package - Co2 Ready 855.95
4'x4' Air Cooled 600W Grow Room Package - CO2 Ready

HTG Supply - 1000W Big Boy Grow Tent Kit 888.95 (Hydroponic - A little worried to mess with that)
HTG Supply - HTG 1000w Big Boy Grow Tent Kit

Monster Gardens - 4x4 kits (there are several - not sure what is the best idea) The lighting seem to vary.
4' x 4'

Of course if you know of something better please please let me know and I will take a look.

Will the lights in these kits work for both stages Vegetative and Flowering? Do I need to even worry about that with auto-flowering seeds? I may get clones as well.

Does it have to be vented outside? I do not have an available window or ducting to tie into.
I am worried about odor, can this be vented into my bedroom without stinking the place up. I am chemically sensitive and can not use a bunch of chemical type air fresheners.

Thank you!! :love:

Be resourceful source used equipment via online classifieds etc. That will help greatly. If u look in the FAQ section (where.u posted this thread) there is a great guide called everything u need to know about growing I believe. Read it and if any questions remain ask away
Wed be happy to answer them.

Tips: (2) 600w over a 1kw everytime IMO. I'd take a single 6 over a 1k personally.
K.I.S.S. -keep it simple sir. Grasp the fundamentals understand the 5 basic needs of cannabis and know that more of one cannot makeup for the lack of another.
Ask questions. Have patience.

REALLY?? What do I buy? and from where? I'd like a good durable set up if possible. I read that some of the cheap ebay tents crashed down on the growers plans in one thread.

IMO the tent is the place where u should buy top of the line and brand new. Save money elsewhere. I LOVE my gl120 from homebox. Secret jardin makes an astounding tent as well. The rest can be sourced used locally. Craigslist is sketchy but all of my garden but 1 of my hoods have been bought on craigslist. I'm into my setup about 800 bucks is all. Take a look at my journal if ud like to see what being resourceful can get ya.

And nothing sucks more.than spending all that money on a tent only to spend more tike and money making it light tight. All of the ones.on the market will have some light leaks but the highest quality are merely a few minutes and 12" of duct tape whereas like with my old sunhut I spent almost 2 days resewing seams and fixing light leaks.

Hi Bussynut

We are hydroponic retailers, we have a retailer store and also an online store. We have tons of experience with helping people set up grows on all sorts of budgets.

I also have some used equipment if you want to go that route as well. Shoot me an e-mail if you'd like: joey@gjvhydro.com

I can assist you in getting the gear you need to make this happen. Greners + MonsterGardens are both great sources as well, however they are not 420mag sponsors ;)

Most companies have a feeding schedule for.their line if u look on there website. When I used chem ferts I would feed.2x in a row then just water. Repeat.

Hi wyrman

I got everything in my grow online. That is the tent, 2 cool tubes, 2 600w mh/hps ballasts with bulbs,fan, carbon filter and speed controller for about $625. Don't totally discount hydroponics. Hempy buckets imo are easier than soil. Cheaper and less messy too. I do both hempy and dwc. Dwc is a little more tricky but once you have it dialed in its all good. Id be wary of buying second hand stuff. Ive had nothing but problems going that route. If your in the states then try Blue Planet Nutes. They are a sponsor but they are also very affordable and every grow journal Ive read that used BPN has had great success. Ive never done autos but you can get all the info you need here.

Good luck

if your a handy man you can build a good tent/room for an easy 100 bucks and its way more stronger then the tents.. I have a tent but i framed out my tent with solid wood to replace the metal pipes.. so i can hang everything and have the confidence that it wont colaspe

Back
Top Bottom