Jackweeds Blue Treacle & Sweet Cheese Space Bucket

37 days in now, she's been switched to 12/12 light schedule so is 4 days into flowering. Feeding every 4 days, watering every 2 days. Nute schedule is: 1.2ml Liquid Seaweed, 1.2ml of Bio Grow, 1.2ml of Top Max and 1.2ml of Bio Bloom:

37_Day_Old_Sweet_Cheese.JPG

Also tied down the 4 main branches a bit more, and did a heavy defoliation, here she is after all that work:

37_Day_Old_Sweet_Cheese_After_Defoliation.JPG

That's opened the canopy up a lot and let some more light into the middle of the plant for better bud growth, here's a picture of what she looks like now:

37_Day_Old_Sweet_Cheese_-_Pic_Of_New_Growth_AFter_Defoliation.JPG

13 days into flowering, still no problems, smell is amazing. I've fed her this morning and moved a few stems over into the next section of the ScRog net to spread the plant out a bit more evenly.

Sweet_Cheese_-_13_Days_Into_Flowering.JPG

Sweet_Cheese_-_13_Days_Into_Flowering_-_Close_Up.JPG

It's been stretching a bit aswell, so been tying her down every few days just to keep the height under control considering we're only growing inside a bucket and limited for space. Very pleased with the progress so far!

Knew it was too good to be true....noticed that she's slowed down growing and not stretching as much as she usually does when watering and feeding...this I've noticed since last watering, which was 3 days ago (she was fed yesterday)..anyway, took it out to remove a few dead leaves from bottom and noticed I must have split the main stem when tying her down a bit:

Sweet_Cheese_-_Split_Main_Stem_1.JPG
Sweet_Cheese_-_Split_Main_Stem.JPG

She's nice and green and still healthy looking, and where it has split has dried up a bit. Anyone know if I should just leave her be now, or try and push the two stems back together in the hope they'll fuse back? We're 3 weeks into flowering

3 Weeks into flowering, i've tied string around the split and pulled it together, seems to be fine now. Have noticed some brown spots on some of the leaves and what looks like slight burning at the tips...perhaps a calcium problem?

Sweet_Cheese_-_3_Weeks_Into_Flowering.JPG
Sweet_Cheese_-_3_Weeks_Flowering_Closeup_2.JPG
Sweet_Cheese_-_3_Weeks_Flowering_Closeup.JPG

Getting frosty a bit on the bud sites aswell, and stronger smell. I've removed a few more leaves and secured some branches to the side of the pot to pull them down a bit. You can see what i mean in the closeup pics above, with regards to the brown spots and burnt tips.

She's being fed 2.4ml of Bio-Grow, 1.2 ml Top Max, 1.2ml of Bio-Bloom and 2.4ml of Liquid Seaweed per 1 litre of water.

Ok, so we're 27 days into flowering, the split in the stem which I binded up with string is fine, few brown spots but not as much as before and it's not spreading, she's looking good and working on her bud production:

4_Week_Old_Sweet_Cheese_4_.JPG

4_Week_Old_Sweet_Cheese_3_.JPG

4_Week_Old_Sweet_Cheese_2_.JPG

4_Week_Old_Sweet_Cheese_1_.JPG

Smells lush at the moment, DIY activated carbon scrubber is doing its job, but you can still smell it in the bedroom when you wake up. I find that if you wash the carbon in cold water for a few minutes and then put it back in every 2 weeks it helps keep the scent at bay.

I've increased the nutes to 3ml of Bio Bloom and Bio Grow, 1ml of Top Max, 2ml of CalMag Extra and 2ml of liquid seaweed at every feed, which is around every other 2 days. - Water ->Feed -> Water ->Feed....

My attempt at a SCROG is pretty lame really..hasn't worked out how I would have liked it to, but considering it's my first grow, I haven't done too bad I don't think...

Sweet_Cheese_Bud_-_27_Days_Flowering_2.JPG

Sweet_Cheese_Bud_-_27_Days_Flowering.JPG

34 days into flowering now, stopped feeding Top Max as I've heard too many bad things about it. Yellowing of the tips of leaves, perhaps nute burn? Plant is very sticky and you can see how frosty the buds are now:

DSC_001362.JPG

DSC_001275.JPG

DSC_001177.JPG

DSC_001076.JPG

DSC_000975.JPG

Took her out of bucket today and managed to snap a few pics. All lower buds have been removed aswell...used the quick steam method in microwave to get a taste and, not bad for age, quite a head buzz! The way things are going I'm planning on starting to flush around 12th August, and harvest her somewhere around 26th August.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom