Jamaican Sugar

WildRosebud

Jamaican Sugar, bred by our Master Grower, is a cross between Juicy Fruit (Thai/Afgani) origin and Jamaican Indica. The results are a full peppery flavor , smooth delivery and long lasting.

THC 12%, CBD 4%

Jamaican_Sugar.jpg

The high is hazey the flavor is sweet with peppery bite. Mellow hitting head buzz and mild body buzz as well. Dumbs me down ;)
:Namaste:

Right up my alley. Thanks for the review :high-five:

I'm already looking into strains for my next grow! This should be added to my list ;)!

I wish! Well I was visiting Ikronic the other day n had him bust a Jamaican Sugar nug and he found a beauty seed! It is mine and I look forward to growing it :)

JS_Seed.jpg

Jamaican Sugar this batch was a lot of smaller popcorn like buds.... However same great flavor that evolves as you continue to jar cure it.
I am very happy to have this on my home menu again it was dearly missed!

haha we definitely have the same club!! i recognize the pictures and the description.
i'm very tempted to get the sugar this month. won't be making my order till the 31'st but this strain looks like it should be really nice. right now it's a tossup between the sugar and the hindu kush.

It is mild daytime but so yummy! I love this dispensary they are so good to me.
Hindu Kush is night time meds n makes me easily aroused. Jamaican Sugar is good for concentration during the day and very uplifting.

Back
Top Bottom