January 2016 - Outdoor Grow

Nice setup, I'm down for a outdoor grow in January.

Cheers,

Millertm

its ok mate health of your plants comes first. there is no point risking your plants life for a pic.
i stoped taking them out of the tent for pics to avoid any light stress and growing wieners in my tent.

I had one go hermie on me shortly after this time last year before I got my current grow area prepared and it was because of having to move it from one place where it was getting abundant sunshine to a place where it didn't get near enough. I chopped it rather than take a chance with my other girls in the near vicinity.

Nice stuff! Starting now in the northern hemisphere... You're going to end up with giants if you give them big enough containers... I'm in the southern hemisphere and some of my plants are seedlings now, with some a month in and some about 2 months in...

Hey man, thank you for stopping in! I've been waiting for some outdoor grow journals. I gave yours a quick glance, but I'm all in after getting caught up.:high-five:

Well I'm looking at yours with keen eyes. I would love to start my next grow on my birthday, 30 July... I'd sprout as many high grade seeds as I can get my hands on, with any luck some serious genetics from a breeder (if I get that I'm putting it under lights till October), and I'd like to see how big I can get my plants. But then I'm sticking to a max of like 10 plants.

Well I'm looking at yours with keen eyes. I would love to start my next grow on my birthday, 30 July... I'd sprout as many high grade seeds as I can get my hands on, with any luck some serious genetics from a breeder (if I get that I'm putting it under lights till October), and I'd like to see how big I can get my plants. But then I'm sticking to a max of like 10 plants.

Oh cool, a birthday grow!:partyboy: At least you'll end up with something you actually wanted, instead of....underwear.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom