Jimi Hendrix-Branded Marijuana Going On Sale In Colorado

Jacob Redmond

Jimi Hendrix, the late rock star known for his affinity toward marijuana, now will also be known for a brand of cannabis.

That's according to a Reno, Nev.-based company – Silver State Trading – which said it will soon be selling Jimi's Cannabis Collection in Colorado, as well as in Nevada and California.

The Nevada company said it's signed a licensing deal with Purple Haze Properties LLC for the right to use the rock star's image on the marijuana brand.

"We license to best-in-class operators who have the legal rights to produce, cultivate and distribute cannabis in medical or recreational states nationwide, and also internationally," said Andrew Pitsicalis, Purple Haze Properties CEO and president, in a statement.

Hendrix died in September 1970.

Earlier this month, Denver hosted the first-ever CannaCon at the Colorado Convention Center.

14909.jpg

News Moderator: Jacob Redmond 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: Jimi Hendrix-branded pot going on sale in Colorado - Denver Business Journal
Author: Ben Miller
Photo Credit: None Found

Gonna have to try this strain
I'm growing (and seeding) Ace's long-flowering Purple Haze and OTH and I'm thrilled to my core!
I switched from skunk to sativa a few years ago and haven't looked back!
They thrive on individual care and whatever expertise I bring to it ─ 'been doing it since '75 so I've kinda learned some stuff . . .
And there really is nooo comparison between a 70 day skunk and an OTH that's been flowering for six months!

I'm growing (and seeding) Ace's long-flowering Purple Haze and OTH and I'm thrilled to my core!
I switched from skunk to sativa a few years ago and haven't looked back!
They thrive on individual care and whatever expertise I bring to it ─ 'been doing it since '75 so I've kinda learned some stuff . . .
And there really is nooo comparison between a 70 day skunk and an OTH that's been flowering for six months!

70 day skunk but can more about an OTH that's been flowering for six (6) months, This sounds crazy I never heard of Flowering for that long!!! Can you Please explain what strain your talking about here, I need to get me some of that, I heard of entire grows taking 6 months, but Flowering alone??? or was that a misprint?

Sending you lots of love and positive energy through the Universe. [ QUOTE by Ryan Riley]

Back
Top Bottom