Jimsdesk2

Welcome @jimsdesk2 what about Alternaria ?

Does it look anything like:

foto8.jpg
No, It does not look like that They are not spots on the leaf.I looked up alternaria and could find no match,Thank you for trying to help. I need all the help I can get,,What I see about alternaria are spot on leaf. What I have are dots. Orange or translucent greenish dots appear. Then they appear on the tip of the trichomes bright red, then they go back on the leaf and bunch up.But one thing ,they all seem to be the same diameter, When I treated them with sulfur under a microscope, they quickly transformed from orange from the leaf to red on the tip of the trichomes and then grey-black back on the leaf. Their size changed from red to grey=black.when red they were round and when they turb grey-black they got a little bigger and elongated ,not round anymore, Also the orange disappears, then the red disappears the only thing left is the grey-black, until the cycle begins again, it seems they go thru this cycle every time I spray a fungicide. This dots appear and disappear the only thing that stays permanent are the grey-black elongated dot [elongated 2 or 3 times bigger then the red dots] and they all are the same size .

I use a DinoLite USB microscope. It is extremely useful for many things, but close examination of trichomes and irregularities on your leaves would save just guessing and hacking at it. (BTW, have you tried ladybugs?) I use the model AM4115ZT, but have used others as well, and they all work pretty well. Here is an example. This is not from a cannabis plant. I was cloning ficus trees and the leaves were spotting. So I did a microsopic shot of one of the spots. Pretty gnarly. You can see the structure of that cootie. Did not identify it, but I just simply destroyed all of the trees.

leaf-detail.jpg

I use a DinoLite USB microscope. It is extremely useful for many things, but close examination of trichomes and irregularities on your leaves would save just guessing and hacking at it. (BTW, have you tried ladybugs?) I use the model AM4115ZT, but have used others as well, and they all work pretty well. Here is an example. This is not from a cannabis plant. I was cloning ficus trees and the leaves were spotting. So I did a microsopic shot of one of the spots. Pretty gnarly. You can see the structure of that cootie. Did not identify it, but I just simply destroyed all of the trees.

leaf-detail.jpg

leaf-detail.jpg
I got a new nicroscope ,but have to get used to operate with computer and take photo,but here are ny first 2

Attachments

• bugs photo.jpg
    bugs photo.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 126
  • photos of bugs 2.jpg
    photos of bugs 2.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 127
  • S20190424_001.jpg
    S20190424_001.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 125
I got a new nicroscope ,but have to get used to operate with computer and take photo,but here are ny first 2

It's hard to get the depth of field required at high magnification.

Back
Top Bottom