Josh in Magazine?

Johnny

I recently heard from a friend that Josh aka Paralyzed420 (RIP) was featured in an herb magazine. First of all, I want to know if this is true, and if it is, I was wondering if anybody would be able to tell me what magazine it was and if possible which issue. I would really like to order this issue if possible, so any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

What/when did this happen?!? Thats terrible (assuming... He didnt make it...).

R.I.P Josh. Someday I hope to be 1/3 as good as you at cultivating.

i dont know if its true but it would not surprise at all if he was in a magazine for the kind of bud he grew. DANK!!!!!

Hey... Was my brother really in a magazine?? It's going to be a year soon and anything you guys could show my would be great. Our mom was diagnosed with stomach cancer 6 months after he died, while I was on my honeymoon and is about to start chemo... .some "reading material" about Josh would be great...please let me know!

Hey... Was my brother really in a magazine?? It's going to be a year soon and anything you guys could show my would be great. Our mom was diagnosed with stomach cancer 6 months after he died, while I was on my honeymoon and is about to start chemo... .some "reading material" about Josh would be great...please let me know!

WelCome,
I didn't know him but he has plenty respect
and from what I have read of him that is here,
He was a Master guru not justa guru.

Hope your mom is doin' Okay.

He died last year. He got in a bad car accident when he was in his early 20's was paralyzed from the neck down till he died from complications..

A very cool kid I got to visit when I took a trip to London, Ontario. A brave young man who lived life to its fullest. And he was a grower extraordinarie, a federally licensed Canadian medical cannabis patient.

It will be one year soon.

Back
Top Bottom