Juicy Jay's Raspberry Papers

Oh wow. I've had Juicy Jays Blunts too!.. Second Best whenever we're talking blunts to me (swishas are #1). Joint paper and I like Smoking De Luxe. But I've been hooked on the Juicy Jay congac honey ones. Try em. Thick rich good flavor. I payed $2.50 and it came with 8 blunts. So im thinkin maybe it was just the area thats expensive around the dude the said he payed $6. Juicy Jays are the sh!t tho bro!

you're talking about them juicy wraps? Usually blunt wraps are on the expensive side in the headshop here (like a dollar or more per wrap). I want to try the Goomba Grape Kingpin Klear Blunt next. Supposedly they are the most flavorful blunts in the world (And most wanted). I am all about enhancing a smoking experience as much as I can for the added experience AND to be different from what everyone else has (even down to the paper which will be artwork if its juicy jays or most other papers... my salvia has gold little monkeys on it lol).

Do blunt wraps taste more flavorful than rolling papers? I usually dig the grape phillie

Too bad flavored papers are a thing of a past since Dec. 1st. Thanks to Obama for his tobacco reduction plan...which is fine, but why ban flavored papers and cloves? shouldnt we implement something to help parents teach their kids about the dangers of tobacco? If you have any flavored papers or know where to get them, stock up!

Man i wish i had them where i live. RI has this crazy tax on them and a pack is seriously like six bucks and can only get normal papers.

You can order online plus you might get some flavors not offered at your local shop. But if there not offered usuallys means not very many people like them Id say pineapple and is my fav. dont like menthol, bacon, marshmallow, absinth, or fudge not even a little bit.

Anyways blunts are my thing but ever once in awhile a friend piss and moans about always smoking blunts and I shut him up

you're talking about them juicy wraps? Usually blunt wraps are on the expensive side in the headshop here (like a dollar or more per wrap). I want to try the Goomba Grape Kingpin Klear Blunt next. Supposedly they are the most flavorful blunts in the world (And most wanted). I am all about enhancing a smoking experience as much as I can for the added experience AND to be different from what everyone else has (even down to the paper which will be artwork if its juicy jays or most other papers... my salvia has gold little monkeys on it lol).

Do blunt wraps taste more flavorful than rolling papers? I usually dig the grape phillie

Blunts can definitly be more flavorful. The smoke is much thicker and richer, but obviously it is a lil tougher on our lungs day in day out than rice or hemp papers. Blunts are perfect for the occasion. Movie night, video game night etc etc

You can order online plus you might get some flavors not offered at your local shop. But if there not offered usuallys means not very many people like them Id say pineapple and is my fav. dont like menthol, bacon, marshmallow, absinth, or fudge not even a little bit.

yah i was window shoppping online for papers, and I was looking at the bacon ones.. lolz it even has a pig on the cover... hmmm pork + weed? ill wait til they come out with some spare rib wraps...

on a sidenote, anyone tried the new "Smoking" Eco? Or even Raw's Organic Hemp? its only 20 cents more, but I was just curious, does it feel smoother to anyone?

Back
Top Bottom