Just a little.

Rukus13

Here are some shots from a grow that I have going on the side of things. As you can see it's almost finished. Good genetics go along way if you take care of them... More pics to come....

Just a few for now...

DSCN02081.JPG

DSCN02051.JPG

DSCN02041.JPG

DSCN02021.JPG

DSCN01401.JPG

DSCN01392.JPG

DSCN01283.JPG

Happy viewing

Be Safe, Be Good, and Be Cool

Ruk13

Re: Just a little...

Just about to chop them down. Should be some good stuff...
I hope so... I guess well see what happens. You all be cool... More pics to upload tonight...

Skatter: What do you mean ridiculous? Lol

Ruk

I like an up lifting high...lol...
I dont like to get stuck in the couch, so when the trics are cloudy I pullem... No amber for me..
2 different plants...

Thanks for the compliment...
Be Cool

Ruk

Rukus13 said:
Just about to chop them down. Should be some good stuff...
I hope so... I guess well see what happens. You all be cool... More pics to upload tonight...

Skatter: What do you mean ridiculous? Lol

Ruk

Man those trichs on there are out of control......so sugary it doesn't make sense......ridiculous.

:peace:

Ancient Chinese Nutrients my friend...
General Hydroponics always treat me well...
Thanks for stopping bye friends...

Be Cool
Ruk13

All of it looks so delicous. I hope to have lot of plants like that on my next grow.

Hey thanks alot fellas... I love the smell of fresh clipped MJ. Ill smell some on Wed, and let the other go for another week or two. Thanks for all the positive feedback...
You all be cool...
Ruk13

I have chopped them both down and they are drying out as of 2hrs and 13mins ago. Lett you all know how they turn out...

Be Cool...
Ruk13

The strains are the HOG, by THSeeds. And Chronic by Serious Seeds. The hog was the hogsbreath pheno...Smelled so terrible, like rotten trash and old dypers, Really did... Amazing...

The pics with most of the resish pestils are the HOG, and the lighter colored pestils are the Chronic...

I never realized how fast the high cme on with the Chronic...insanely fast... Wow, warm fuzzy buzz all over...(from a clipping I took a week ago...)

Ill let you know more later... Thanks again for all the positive feedback...
Be Cool
Ruk13

Thanks again for comming by and seeing my goods. I am about to start a grow for the chilly season, and I am looking for Ideas. Any suggestions? I like a great yield, uncompromising potency, and bag appeal for years.... Im open to suggestions, and will keep you updated with nute scheds and pics of your select strain... Any help is appretiated?

Be Safe, Be Good, and Be Cool..
Ruk13

Back
Top Bottom