Just a newbie that could use some seasoned growers knowledge!.

lutzers

420-magazine-mobile1512189745.jpg

DWC top Feeding day 12
2 blueberry haze autos and 1 bag seed of unknown name but one of the best stains I've ever smoked got lucky and found a seed.
I'm at 1/2 strength nutrients humboldts secret.
2 of them are doing great. But 1 blue berry is acting weird leaves are wrinkling and 2 leaves grew together. Could this be humidity like low humidity bc I feel like everything else is where it should be. Any advice would be appreciated!.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also I've been reading about LST. And I can't find exactly when to start bending and tying down

I'd keep the ph a bit lower. 5.6 - 5.8. That could be causing the leaf problem. 6.3 is too high in my experience - though the range varies a little in different environments.
You can start lst any time you like really. Most people top, then wait until they have a couple branches that are long enough to work with and tie down/whatever.
Another way to achieve several limbs without topping is just to lean the plant on its side.
Your plant looks a little short still for LST- but it could be done.

This app is so awesome!. I've been going crazy not being able to talk to anyone!.
Ok def I'll lower my ph.

Wow I need to step up the grow I think,
Had these just chilling on a table with a 40watt light above them,
Not after a major harvest, just trying to have a go at getting colitis into remission without buying anything or taking other meds

Any tips would be great
These pushed through on the second of Feb
They grew stringy so I re-buried them

420-magazine-mobile1330036194.jpg

420-magazine-mobile618495556.jpg

Back
Top Bottom