just another stupid noob Q

chucknorris

hey yall
I'm new here
anyway, for someone w/o a tolerance how many hits does it take to get a good high goin?
iv only got weed from this one dude, and it takes about 20 hits to get a good high- im thinkign im getting shit
anyway im getting an eight of ak47 tomorrow:allgood:
woohoo- how many hits of that do you think it will take?
peace

Most of the time it only takes a couple. If its taking 20 hits before you get high something is wrong. Either its not good weed, or your not hitting it right.

if it takes you 20 hits to get high, you're not smokin weed, sounds like oregano to me. Without a tolerance, only 1 or 2 hits of dank will get you fucked up, even with decent shwagg it will only take a couple hits.

then it's just very poorly grown reefer

If you are just puffing on the pipe and aren't holding it in long enough that could be the reason.

a lot of newbie smokers don't really take big hits or they hold it in their cheeks- that's what i've noticed anyways. Or like everyone says you have some crappy ass weed-

Chuck Norris doesnt get high. High gets Chuck Norris.

I've got good weed but I smoke a lot. To get baked fully, I take about 20-30 hits or a full packed bowl of nug. But I can get buzzed off just a few bong hits. If it takes you 20 then you've got okay weed.

u just need one good ass hit of some nice bud and u will beee high =)

I'm high on a toke or two, after that its just heightening. It can be confusing trying to grade weed. Try a bong, one hit wonder. If that don't get you high on one hit you know you've got cat weed. Examine it for trichomes?

I think one good hit off a bong should be good enough...me and Anon have a 3 foot bong and if you get a good hit your usually good for the night...:bongrip:

Oh...and I'm sure there's one or two of you that have smoked cat nip to be funny...well I have, and I'm pretty sure Anon has...I'm not sure if that's weird or not but whatever...it was funny when I did it!!:cheesygrinsmiley: :hmmmm:

What is this 20 hit high you guys are talking about? I would be comatose. I take 4 or 5 hits from my pipe. Two from a bong work for me. I only smoke once a day so my tolerance is low, but man, 20 hits?

It varies from person to person due to the different way chemicals react in the body as we are all not the same. I've smoked weed before that got my friends blasted off a few hits but did almost nothing to me and the opposite has happened before. Also it varies from strain to strain and how it was grown, properly cured etc. It's almost impossible to give a deffientive anwser to this question. There is only one way to find out for sure.... smoke it!

And come on man, your Chuck Norris. you should be able to get fukkin high just by breathin the air! :adore:

20-30 hits probably only seems like a lot to me because I dont usually count. I'm guessing I usually take 5 or 6 good bong rips to get high and take one every once in a while to maintain my buzz. I dont like getting too high because I become completely useless.

Back
Top Bottom