Just curious about my plant, lights went off 2days.

Desde

By no means am I trying to make a grow journal just want to know whats up.

Germinated 26th
Planted in the pot 27th.

Ok first off I had a couple seeds that I've gotten from a few baggies over the past months. I know that some seeds that are small are weak and have a low chance of germination. So out of the 4seeds I chose the smallest one just to mess around with.

I grabbed a empty dvd case, soaked a napkin and put it ontop of my Wireless Router. The following day it was already popping open, within maybe 6-8hours it was already starting to come out of its shell. So I just grabbed a plastic cup filled it with some soil that we had in the back.

I have 4 CFL's left the lights on 24hours a day first couple of days when it was coming out of the soil. The lights " say " they each put out " 2400lumens " everything was nice for the first couple of days until I left out of town for a couple of days. My cousin who does not know that im growing came over and didn't even bother to open the closet but noticed undernieth the door that the light was on so he turned it off.

2days go by without ANY LIGHT WHAT SO EVER. So my question is this... is it too late to put her/him back on 24hours straight or 18/6? I turned the lights back on and its only been on for 6hours now. Her leaves were droopy but after a couple of hours she's tightened up a bit.

Any help would be cool, if not I can just toss her/him away no biggie. Here is a current shot of the plant.

Resized.jpg

Put it back under the light. It's not too late.

Please do not upload pictures this way anymore. ALL pics must be uploaded through the gallery or they will be deleted. If something happened to the site this pic is from all we wuld see is a "x". If it's uploaded through the gallery the picture is here as long as 420 magazine is up. There are stickys on posting pictures at the top of most grow forums.

Ok thanks guys appreciate the info. Made sure my timers were working properly. I honestly didn't expect this seed to germinate. It was so tiny alot of people wouldn't have even given it a chance.

By the way this is my first time ever even planting anything. The marijuana plant has always caught my attention. Very beautiful =)

Thanks for fixing your pic. I hope you grow well.
I also agree, the plants are exceptional and become a beauty to look at.

You can have a plant in the dark for awhile. They plant i have growing now was in the dark for almost 3 weeks. It took alittle while to perk up but now i just starting to flower her after a month of veg and looking great. Also with my first plant my ballast broke and it took 2 days to get a new one. I just kept them in the dark and didnt really see any problems as fair as i know.

Sometimes the dankest strains come from very tiny seeds. I believe the original C99 had teeny weeny little seeds....

But sometimes tiny seeds mean they are a product of hermi or self pollination. Just be aware that could be the case and keep an eye out come flower time..

Peace
MC

I need to buy more books, the reason I asked this is because the book I have doesn't mention anything on leaving plants in the dark for a couple days or any of that.

I really appreciate all the feedback as I've watched all of your Grow Journals and I am constantly going back to read them.

I ordered some Fox Farms Grow Big, Big Bloom. I ordered some Guano hoping to see what kind of results this gives.

Ok they finally got approved here is the picture. This is the plant as of last night.

13days old since put in soil.

100_0352.jpg

Lights were out 3days over here on the coast, the babies weathered it ok. just make sure they don't dry out during outages.

Hey racefan how'd ya'll weather that bigh after xmas storm?

Storm? We've had a storm recently?lol It's 70degrees outside right now? Feels more like april than january. I hope this doesn't mean a violent spring/early summer since winter is so mild here. Last time we had some real bad spring weather I got stuck about a hour from home due to floods. Spent a week at a friends house until the roads cleared out.
Anyone heard from RangerDanger? He lives west of me some and I hope he's alright. Been awhile since I've seen any posts from him.

I woke up this morning tripping out. The plant grew quick over night or I just haven't been paying attention.

Day 16:

100_0377.jpg

100_0378.jpg

Over the past few days she stretched. Im thinking of picking up a MH or HPS bulb very very soon. Pictures are pending so I will be uploading as soon as they get approved.

I stepped out of the house for a bit and placed the plant near the window to recieve light in the morning. Got back and my dog chewed 1 of the leaves :(

Back
Top Bottom