My new germation method

Tricks

A friend gave me a seed he found in some Hindu, I have my doubts if he gave me the right seed but thats another story LOL anyway I took an old (sat out- side all winter) seed plug like jiffy or something, it had been used, but whatever it was never did made, some kind of flower or veggie, any hoot I watered it down and then put the seed in, I tried keeping it in the room where the light is it, but in a darker area, but the humidity is so low it dried out overnight, so while I was wetting it, I happened to glance at the fridge, mine has Cabinets that come out over it and this fits under it perfect, there is just enough space left at the top for a bean to pop up. I put the seed plug into a jar lid with just a little water in it, and slid it back under the cabinet on top the fridge, Sunday night, Monday I added just a touch of water to the lid, Tues morning..it had popped! I thank I like! I'm sure its the heat on top of fridge and the dark combo, works like a charm! and I get a little extra use outta of that Fridge, with no need for a heating blanket! this would also work with the cups with the little plastic domes for germinating too I bet....Peace

It is a good idea that no doubt others have used ... but many have not thought of it yet so your post will help many. For me it is all about space, you can also mount a light on the ceiling above the fridge and use the top for seedlings too. Nice and warm and nice size space.

Thanks for the post Tricks

Back
Top Bottom