Just Moved to New Town

MH1960

Hi. I'm Marty in Sebring, Florida. I just moved here from Jacksonville where I'm originally from. I had moved back to Jax to deal with some property issues after living in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada for a couple of years. Ontario has decriminalized pot to the point where the only time cops are interested is if you're an extremely dumb trafficker of mass quantities. Anti pot people don't realize the social problems they perpetuate by keeping pot illegal. In Ontario, finding weed was as easy as finding a beer and you didn't have to deal with the same idiots who deal in crack and meth, thus, those type lowlifes who deal in that garbage pretty much keep to themselves as the best pot in Ontario is grown right in the country and for the most part, you deal directly with a grower or someone close to a grower so quality is also usually consistent. I never once felt afraid buying pot in Ontario. Back home in Florida, it's a different story. Jacksonville is full of the usual drama of never knowing who you're going to deal with next as consistency is nearly non existent. Since my wife and I have just moved to Sebring and don't know anyone, we're doing without for now. We had a guy who came looking for work and he knew where to get some, but his sources were inconsistent and he had a criminal record, so dealing with him was stressful as he never had his own transportation and was always begging for money. He moved back to Miami owing us two hours of work and so I wasn't upset to see him go, even though he was our only source.

This is the kind of nonsense that these overly conservative anti pot people perpetuate by keeping the myth of the "gateway drug" alive. Bible Belt Fundamentalist thinking that has kept the US southeast and heartland in the Dark Ages. Will we ever see relief down here? Then I suppose if one believes in the myth of a 6000 year old earth and talking snakes, as well as believing that gay folks are "given over to a reprobate mind", believeing that pot leads to crack, meth and heroin addcition isn't that much of a stretch. Flat earth or geoncentric universe anyone?
It's good to see a voice of reason on the web. Nice job 420.:thumb:

I wish you still lived in Oshawa, I just moved to Bowmanville and dont know anyone here to get weed from, :( I guess if I didnt have social anxiety It would be easier for me. Good luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom