Just ordered Mars-Hydro tent - Any tips?

Follow the instructions that come with the tent. Inside the tent, do what will work best with what you have available to you.

But a couple of cable ties around each vertical pole before you put the skin on. Nice and loose.

That way you have some cable-ties on the poles if you want to use them later on, e.g rope some paracord through 4 of them to create a free scrog frame, or have something to attach a fan to.

Hi MB,

Mine arrived a couple of days ago and I have two tips that aren't fan related (although it has a lot of sleeved holes for fans).

1. When assembling the frame make sure all the corner pieces have the bit with two holes pointing up or down. This isn't clear in the instructions so I had to take the frame apart and rebuild (a matter of moments, but still).

2. The bottom piece of material fits inside the frame, not outside (I measured it and thought "that's not going to go over the frame. Read the instructions again and realised how it went.. doh!)

The tent is very well made - there's one pinhole in the middle of the door but the LED's have to be on full power to notice it.

All in all I'm happy. It has all the fan ports I'll ever need and it appears very sturdy. For anyone wondering - the corner pieces are metal, not plastic.

Good luck putting it together and sorting the fans out.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom