Just Saying high to my new friends :joint:

zigzagburning

:roorrip:
I just started to grow again for the first time in 17 years. I have 4 sensi growing from seed. They are almost 2 weeks in to there grow . So I did a transplant because they seem to slow down rapidly after the first week. I did check and man the roots are aggressive and they ran out of space. Small pot was standard not sure of the size. I have been given them half strength pro grow a week in and my soil was mix 5:1 Pro Mix: Warm Castings They took off pretty good. I do know that there a strong strain . They are dark green and no signs of problems.
So I said what the heck I will grow them up as quick as they will take monitoring very closely. I was told by an old and very wize grower that light stress is good they will grow strong.
My next step is when they get big enough to take cuttings off of .I am going take 3 off each Plant and put them to bloom At 12" . I will make sure I don't have any males but if by chance i do I will breed half,bonus !!. :roorrip:

Well sorry for the story ,but that is how I would like to make friends here.

So High All!!!!
I will make a Blog called ZigZag's Project which i will update and maybe add some pics, which I have a few of .I am so excited.

Sorry I meant Lite stress. Doing things on heavy side. Introducimg them to a little more heat 1-2 degrees then avrage. higher consitration of food and root complex. Had fans blowing air on them soon as they came out of soil. Grow tent 2x2x4' closed 1 day open the next. 24 hour light through out. Just little things.
they were transplanted in less then 2 weeks from seed ,not a choice but roots ran out of room. I could see them from hole in bottom of pot.

Got pics up of my baby's under members gallery zigzag's project
IMG001133.jpg

what do you think , not bad for an old green thumb?
ZigZag's Project 01/01/2010 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

yha it has been a while, Some things have changed.

Like water, The Water here out of tap is 7.8 which is really high because of the chlorine So I got A jug of water from the store and the Ph is 5.9 which is good I think ,now it is demineralized is that bad ? I have been using melted snow until now.
Also I opt for pet pellets for cuttings, expanded they are 1 1/2" X 1 1/2" I did one for test the texture of it I think will work. They are also good for root growth, I was told. They are the only thing I could find here.
any opinion's ?

Back
Top Bottom