just droppin bye to stay high lol!

SupremeGreen

So im a fairly new grower thats in the begining of my mission. I have friends that have high tec grow rooms and some just use the sun. I always wanted to grow but due to the area I was in I was kind've skeptikal.

It was a highly crime active area were the police and helicopters came around maybe 3 to 5 times a day and would search around property for no reason. (This was in compton ca) Thanks to my script I can now comfortly grow with out being perinod :thanks:

I started out using the closet but will eventually be using a whole room. I want to have two types of grows going Hydro and soil organic. It seems to me that you can grow huge plants using large soiled areas but hydro make up for all that space in quality if done right.

I have ran into a lot of people that prefer organic over hydro. It sounds like organic have better taste but i will leave the judging up to my tatse buds.

My journal isn't going so strong at the moment but i will be steppin my journal game soon with better flics and videos.

Sorry for such a long speech it just that merry jane do something to me that wont let me leave her alone lol!

SupremeGreen! Nice intro. I have seen you around being very busy! Thanks for becoming a great part of 420! Sound the like you have the same problem as everyone, always looking to expand your grow! Best of luck with all that is going on. Hydro scares me so I go organic, well most of my grow is. I cheat alittle. Hope you continue to hang out with us all at 420. Keep it growing strong. :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom