Just Starting out Need Help!

medic420

OK I am planning on starting my first grow in doors and need to know a few things.
1. What is the best soil mix to use to start seeds in?
2. What should the PH be?
3.How many hours of light (LED is what I have) should I start with?
4. Is there a way of telling male seeds from female seeds before you plant them?
5. What temp should I keep the grow room at ?
6. How much should I water them.

I am brand new at this and I have bought a book on growing but it is very hard to under stand ?
Thanks in advance
Medic420:thanks:

You really need to start here brother!

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

The grow bibles are usually set up for someone just starting out and do a pretty good job, but he forums might be easier for you to follow, and all the information is in there too.

Please don't think I'm brushing you off...I would like you to have a successful grow, and you are really going to have to do some reading if you want to avoid all the common problems and mistakes.

:Namaste:

I'd agree with fratdogg.

I understand that finding the right info can somtimes be a task and can take awhile if you dont know where to look. So heres a little head start.

1. Dont know about the best soil to start seeds in, I use coco coir. So i usually start in rockwool cubes or rapid rooters.
2. I think for soil the ph range is 6.3 - 6.8, 6.5 is what id shoot for. (Agian not a soil grower)
3. I usually do 18 hrs on 6 hours off, Some ppl do 24 hrs on during veg. your call.
4. Not that I know of, If you find a way lemme know :)
5. I never let my room get below 70f, or above 86f.
6. This depends on a lot of diff factors. Id pick up my pots when they are dry and get an idea of the weight. After you water do the same to get a feel of how much water is in there.
When they start to feel light, water.

Hope this helped.

Back
Top Bottom