Just Starting out

moe323

Hi All
i am really here just for a little advice. starting my first grow from cutting. and am planning on using flouro's for my plants but i have not been able to find anywhere that tells me what type of flouro's i need. i am planning on having only 1 plant first time around and have just bought f light's all 2 foot long Sylvania GRO-LUX lights F18w. the one thing i'm not sure on is will these lights be enough for my plants right through or just for the seedling period. and if it is not enough for my lights what do i need. Thanks in advance any help and advice.

Moe

You can either use floro tubes to grow, or CFLs. Daylight for veg, and soft white for flowering. You need a minimum of 2000 lumens per square foot of grow space. The lighting package should tell you the lumen output.

Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Check this out!
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

I only have 1 plant remaining as of a few days ago (due to an awesome harvest!) and I have it on a 300watt floro bulb that is in a regular socket. I also have 2 2ft T12 40watt AgroGrow tubes on the other side and it is on it's second week of flowering with a lot of bud development.

I don't know if this would help you reading the information above. It's just an example of what's going on with me and my 1 remaining plant light-wise.

Back
Top Bottom