Just Tested My Brownies.

ill trade you book for book as I ;) like a crook.

give this a look:
my brownie post in SS's LED grow

tell your friend this, may or may not help, but if you eat a brownie and then chill on a couch, and your metabolism is slow then it might go into your system too slowly and you wont feel much. instead take one, wait 15 minutes, then take a half hour walk or do something a bit aerobic. you don't have to break a sweat or anything, just kick your metabolism up a gear.

also maybe eat a bit of something else yo make sure your metabolism turns on full speed. i like ice cream. but a meal is good too.

But your right about the varying tolerances, since you have strong ones to compare them to, your friend obviously has a high tolerance. I have never met anyone with a high tolerance to my triple brew.

I have a friend who told me he never got high from an edible before. Had them numerous times, but they never lived up to expectations. he gave a girl a 1/2 oz for one batch and eh. I had some that he had leftover once or twice and ate two at a time and eh. negligable. bad brownies suck. weak brownies suck.

I said ok, here is a triple brew for ya. be careful, make sure you have nothing to do and nowhere to go for about 7-8 hours at least. he was like "eh". lmao, ok buddy. He called me and was like ok, i just ate it like 45 minutes ago, not really feeling anything, i was like, give it 15 minutes to hit and 30 more to sink in then call me back. . . he called me like 6-7 hours later and was like, dude I have to go to the bill maher in an hour, am I gonna be straight by then or what?? I was like, don't count on it. he thought the show was funny as hell, wonder why. he said he was good again midway through the show though.

man talk about a book, im gonna shut up now.

P.S. 2 oz sugar leaf = $500 as far as i'm concerned. i could be perfectly happy smoking the leaf I use. just tight trim and anything visibly frosty (just the frost part, cut everything else away) i have so much of it after a harvest its the best thing you can do with it IMO.

can get over 100 brownies from the trim from my grow per cycle. that equates to a lot of hours.

HAHAHAHAA,,,,, hell yea man. hell..........yea.

I know just what yer saying. I actually ran out of medication, so for a week I actually resorted to smokeing the sugarleaves. By then I had dried them for brownie mix, and run them into a food processor, and one bowl condenses into a dot that way. I'll load one, and that shit is VERY harsh, but will do the job. When I have an ounce and a half of that around, and no smoke it does me good, if not last resort. ;)

Then again it was WW x BB so, it wasnt like the end of the world.

;) that was a wicked post for sure man. Rivals or beats my book anyday.

+REP if I can.

Back
Top Bottom