Just Tested My Brownies.

Jasonlee247

I just tested my new St. Patricks day Brownies.

not 2 bAd...

I think the ratio came out something like .75-1.25 gram "Medium grade" Kief per brownie square of White Widow x Blueberry Kief. (2nd Kief screening like on Roseman's Hash tutorial.) I kept the plant matter in the mx to help with a CrEePeR high effect.

I think I'm Gonna Use the rest of the budder to make green St. Patricks Day Rice crispy treats.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Love them brownies. And they're stealth.lol

+1 for brownies...they've become my favorite for stealth too - I can sit at work and eat one with my coffee knowing that I have a pleasant day ahead :loopy:

Can't wait to try a batch I made XXXX strong...

:peace:

+1 for brownies...they've become my favorite for stealth too - I can sit at work and eat one with my coffee knowing that I have a pleasant day ahead :loopy:

Can't wait to try a batch I made XXXX strong...

Yea I agree. I didn't get much done after eating one of these though. lol They came on really strong, almost like space cakes. I think that this batch will last me awhile, and I still have a ton of budder left. can anyone recommend some other recipes?

Bro, if I ate a brownie at work, I'd have to camp out at work. Maybe you use sativa????
My Indica brownies melt my leg muscles and turn them to mush.

Yep. And it hit me in waves of body, then mind, then body, etc. Man, when they hit my head the first time I was sitting on the couch, I got up to go do something, ended up wandering around for a few minutes trying to figure out what it was that I got up for. Then the bodyhigh hit again, so i'd sit back down and repeat those steps later. Geeze I'd get written up for sure if I had even 1/2 of one at work. lol My wife said that if my eyes got any redder i would have been squirting blood when I blinked.
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Yep. And it hit me in waves of body, then mind, then body, etc. Man, when they hit my head the first time I was sitting on the couch, I got up to go do something, ended up wandering around for a few minutes trying to figure out what it was that I got up for. Then the bodyhigh hit again, so i'd sit back down and repeat those steps later. Geeze I'd get written up for sure if I had even 1/2 of one at work. lol My wife said that if my eyes got any redder i would have been squirting blood when I blinked.

That post made me laugh out loud.

Yep, thats what a good brownie will do.

I don't know - I've been medicating daily for so long, my eyes rarely get bloodshot anymore. Plus, I've been know to have periods of chronic anxiety and insomnia, so between the long hours I work and the past history, an occasional day looking a bit "haggard" is easy to pass off. Also, due to an extreme light sensitivity, I keep the lighting in my office at a bare minimum. I'm not the typical stoner - I medicate all day long and have NO problems being a highly productive employee and also enjoying a physically active personal life. My wife always laughs and says I should be the "poster boy" for the Pro-MMJ movement as I head off to pedal 50-100 miles - BLAZED. YMMV.

Understandable... exept for the 100mile ride. I'd die about 30miles out. Then again, we're at 5280ft here and the airs thinner...

...because of this> :roorrip:

Understandable... exept for the 100mile ride. I'd die about 30miles out. Then again, we're at 5280ft here and the airs thinner...

...because of this> :roorrip:
Altitude is part of the game - I'm a "climber" and live in Northern Cal - I spend almost all of my ride time in the foothills and mtns of the Sierras/Cascades. So while I don;t start at 5280, I pass through that elev quite a bit.
P7110056.jpg

Oh Jasonlee, thank you for posting this message, at my age I really thought Alzheimer was setting in....couldn't find my glasses for almost 2 hours, got up to look for them, then forgot what I was looking for too, sat back down and did that for those 2 hrs then figured out my glasses were on my face....go figure...yeah for the good ole brownies. :yahoo:

Oh Jasonlee, thank you for posting this message, at my age I really thought Alzheimer was setting in....couldn't find my glasses for almost 2 hours, got up to look for them, then forgot what I was looking for too, sat back down and did that for those 2 hrs then figured out my glasses were on my face....go figure...yeah for the good ole brownies. :yahoo:

:rofl::partyboy: Funny stuff!!! I decided to usually only eat 1/2 a brownie at a time now so I dont become useless jello. :loopy::loopy: Fortunatly I made them strong enough that at half strength they still medicate well, but I can stiil function somewhat normal in public. ;) You might wanna also check out my 'Yummy Hippy Treats' thread if your interested inn a new fun recipe!
:welcome:
Welcome to 420!!! Enjoy!

I make mine fairly week with 8 grams of shake. That way I can dose easier to get a level so that I can still function as a semi literate pothead.:grinjoint:

I make mine fairly week with 8 grams of shake. That way I can dose easier to get a level so that I can still function as a semi literate pothead.:grinjoint:

I bet those are much better social brownies than the Jasonlee247 style. lol
I also like to make mine stronger so I dont have to consume alot of fattening brownies to get the buzz. I can live off of the fat of the land as it is. No fatty brownies needed. lol

sounds dank bro i love a good hearty stoned out brownie;) last batch i made ha four brownies and 2 grams of hash melted into the butter haha straight up could not eat more than a 1/4 of one without passin out oh and didn't even realize til i read this you were from denver jason so plus reps for being a mile high brotha haha

Those brownies sound pretty wicked. I prefer the stronger ones (as long as your told) when not in public areas. I hate being out in public as it is. Up camping/hiking/fishing, whatever, it's good to have the stronger ones. You don't have to carry as much first of all. Thanx for the reps COmmj! yep, a Mile High I am. moved from 6th & Union a year or so ago. I know the Green Mountain area well. Love hiking the MTN.

jason hey hope alls well man , youll have to teach me when this grasshoppers ready to learn id love to eat some brownies this way ive had some in the past but never made them . i might just try this after ive harvested my plants ?

Back
Top Bottom