K.I.S.S. myDryBox

SmokzAlot

Yet another installment of K.I.S.S. my way. Always striving to balance ease of build and use. Not meaning the cheapest or best by any means just what I consider an effective, easy, affordable style of doing things. Made from readily available materials, recycling when possible.

I have an upcoming harvest from my GrowBox FreeGrow that will require drying soon. So I came up with this solution with on hand materials meaning zero cost. I re-purposed the box my HID light came in. Slapped on a wall for space conservation. Box can be what ever size you have or need. Paper bag drying works OK but the buds are on top of each other and require regular rotation for equal drying. I prefer to hang so hence myDryBox was born. Some good string or poly twine as I used will work for hangers in the box. I punched a few holes with a screw driver and laced my twine snugly in one piece. Now to close and keep the front closed I stuck two screws into the box and used a common twist tie to latch the cover closed. You will notice I do NOT seal it tightly so some ventilation can reach my harvest, but it is limited to have a slow controlled dry. More holes can easily be punched if more is desired. Mine hangs on the wall in a managed environment.

drybox4.JPG

Back
Top Bottom