KCS CBD Auto Cheese issues? First time grower

lahzarel

420 Member
Hey all,

So I'm growing for the first time. I have a 3"x3" grow tent with a Vivarspectra 450 LED grow light. I'm growing both Dutch Treat and Auto Cheese for my own medical needs. Both plants are about 10 days old. The Dutch Treat seems to be doing fine, however I'm noticing burn/curl on the Auto Cheese. Any advice/knowledge? My soil is Fox Farm (moist at this time) with PH in the mid 6s. The grow light is sitting about 2.5' feet from the plants. I've attached a picture of the leaves.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• plant.jpg
    plant.jpg
    797.9 KB · Views: 50
Hey all,

So I'm growing for the first time. I have a 3"x3" grow tent with a Vivarspectra 450 LED grow light. I'm growing both Dutch Treat and Auto Cheese for my own medical needs. Both plants are about 10 days old. The Dutch Treat seems to be doing fine, however I'm noticing burn/curl on the Auto Cheese. Any advice/knowledge? My soil is Fox Farm (moist at this time) with PH in the mid 6s. The grow light is sitting about 2.5' feet from the plants. I've attached a picture of the leaves.

Thanks in advance!

It's tough to tell from the pic alone, but looks like either over-watering or heat/light stress. How high above the plant is the light? What are the temps? If you're safe on heat/light, most likely it's over-watering which is very common with new growers. That young plant doesn't have many roots yet and can't uptake a lot of water. Make sure you let the soil dry out substantially before re-watering. The weight of the pot is a good way to tell when it's going dry.

:Namaste:

K

Back
Top Bottom