Keeping the smell off you?

jickler

I am sure this has been asked, but I could only find smell in general.

Besides breath mints, how do you keep the smell off you so no one knows you took a toke during break at work?

Cigarettes smell stays with you for a while after you smoked.

tia

cigarettes, if your a female use some smelly stuff. have a beer, spill some on yourself. i never worried about it and i never had a problem. also depending on your job maybe there is something in the work place that could be used to cover the smell. please excuse the wise ass suggestions ;-)

User said:
cigarettes, if your a female use some smelly stuff. have a beer, spill some on yourself. i never worried about it and i never had a problem. also depending on your job maybe there is something in the work place that could be used to cover the smell. please excuse the wise ass suggestions ;-)
First of all, I am a MAN!

None of those suggestions will help me, but thank-you for your wise-ass suggestions:bong:

jickler said:
I am sure this has been asked, but I could only find smell in general.

Besides breath mints, how do you keep the smell off you so no one knows you took a toke during break at work?

Cigarettes smell stays with you for a while after you smoked.

tia
maybe I should carry fabreeze with me. HMMMMMMM:hmmmm:

Were if I were really worried about the smell, I just would not smoke. There really is no reliable way to hide the smell. You can try to cover it up, but but somebody will know. I see you really have two choices: 1. Smoke and say " fuck it", or 2. Don't smoke. Depending on the job, I would say fuck it!

Speaking of having supplies at work... I use this stuff called non-other than... Odor Away haha... Right on the front it lists "Smoking odors"... It kinda smells funny at first... But in about a minute you are left with no odor at all.

Well... I work at Ace Hardware so if you've got one around your town check it out. Otherwise i'm not really sure. Auto Zone sells this stuff called "O-Zone" which works just as good, but it's actually scented... So I dunno if you'd like that or not.

Get some axe or tag or cologne or febreeze or lysol or something along those lines.

CherryEyed's right there. For getting the smell off yourself, the spray on deorderants are great. They kill order, and they normaly have a scent with them that covers up any remaining traces of pot oder. We clam baked a little car once with four blunts, got out and sprayed ourselves down and a few mins later the oder was off of us.
Also, wear a hat so the smell doesn't get in your hair.

I used to go on a cruise during work and I would also change my hoodie or shirt becfore I went back in. yah some axe might work. get some gum or mints.

User said:
whatever you decide, don't only do it only when you smoke or you make a pattern. make it seem like usual not unusual

I made it a habbit when I was living with my rents. I'd smoke up in my room and then spray a line up my front and down my back, then go down stairs.

and now I spray everytime I leave the room to go do something.:smokin3:

Back
Top Bottom