Ken Keseys Farm strain

illegal smile

Ok I have a great plant that is the best Ive ever smoked.It grows big fat buds with a great taste.Everybody I smoke it with complements its flavor as the best they ever smoked.I have the same mother for roughly 15 years. I was told it came from Ken Keseys farm out in Oregon. I call it purple haze because at maturity I have big fat purple plants.I was wondering if there is any way of finding out what this plant really is.What was really going on out there and what is the real name of this strain. Any help or comments would be appreiceated. Thanks and enjoy...

And you may see me Tonight with an Illegal smile,It don't cost very much but it lasts a long while. "American Treasure John Prine"

By the way, if you're not an old Dead Head like me- Mountain Girl is Caroline Garcia-Jerry's ex wife and before that, the mother of one of Kesey's daughters. Anyway, Mountain Girl wrote a book back in the early/mid seventies about growing seedless weed organic style-one of the first, if not the first. She was always knowledgeable about what went on at the farm. She tended to be more into the weed/organic lifestyle and was actually put off when the band started skiing on blow. She went to visit Albert Hoffman (inventer of L.S.D.) around his 100th birthday-she stays "in the loop of the realm" so to speak, and i'm almost positive she would know what that strain was-good luck:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom