Kenya-New Grower

Kenya

This plant is a total mystery to me. I walked out in my backyard one day and BAM it was there it has been about a month scence I have noticed it. It is currently starting to flower and has been for about 1 week. I am not sure if it is Indica or Sativa if anyone has any thoughts on that please let me know what you think it is. It is outdoor in soil. here is one picture but more to come.
ctmpphpmEKrIq.jpg

I have 10 more plants just popping out of the ground I will have pictures up this next week. I was wondering how early can you tell if a plant is male or female?

Any help would me much appreciated. thanks

so I threw some seeds into some pots with some other plants about a week ago and now I am up to 19 plants. Counting the four I have already posted pictures of.
I also trimmed the bigger plant so it would not focus on growing the bottom leafs as much.
here are some new pictures.In order from newest plants to oldest. Enjoy. Please tell me what you think I am looking for constructive criticism things I should do or not do. Thanks.

ctmpphpdoE8Bd.jpg

ctmpphpUuxv03.jpg

ctmpphphnLUOp.jpg

ctmpphp9ql9Vz.jpg

I have a question. Approximately how long does it take for an average outdoor flower cycle to end? when should I harvest. It has been about 1 month scence the first bud started.

That would be length of daylight and strain dependent. 8 - 10 weeks is average for most. If you can see the tricome glands, when they are turning amber in color.
DJ Short would tell you to harvest when they are clear. Everyone is different.
You have to find out what is right for you.

Are you in Africia? If so, you would probably be best to use Ebay to get a really good micro rated scope. Best of luck on the grow!

I thought the larger plant was female, but recently it has started to show some male reproductive organs. what should I do ? Can you gut off the male reproductive organs so it does not effect the female flower?

never mind false alarm. It actually is a full female the parts that I thought were male reproductive organs are actually female.

that outdoor grow looks like the ground needs to be rotatilled or loosened/airated badly. it looks way to clay-like. which is very hard for the MJ plants to get big roots and hence turn into a big plant, they will end up staying very small and not getting much bud at all. trust me it would be worth it a ton b4 u plant to amend the soil! it would make sure you get a way bigger plant and way more pot! do it, trust me! i've seen this error first hand. learn from your mistakes, the more you grow, the more you learn, beginners always learn as they grow, just like all of us :) grow on.....................over grow this damn govt. until they legalize this harmless plant!

Its been a while scence I have updated, but everything has been going fine. Some bugs keep munching on the leafs of the plat though. Another not so good thing is that 4 of the little plats died but than a few more sprouted up so we are still at 19.

I was wondering when the more mature plant is done how far down on the plant should I cut? It is small and I do not ant to kill it.

Also what is the best way to make clones?

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello, I was wondering should I feed the plants any nutrients? I have rotated the dirt. Unfortunately the main dirt here is clay so that's what I am stuck with right now.

Back
Top Bottom