New Grow 2nd Journal - 800 Watt Grow

420azluv

What strain is it? Mkage (TH Seeds) and Hawaii Maui Waui (sativa seedbank)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?

Mkage

MK-Ultra x Sage

Finally the mind altering MK-Ultra has been crossed with the infamous S.A.G.E.. This has resulted in the ultimate CBD producer making this the ideal plant for medical patients and those looking for something extra strong.

Type: Indica/Sativa
Flowering: 60-77 days
Height: 110-130
Yield: 350-450g/m2

Hawaii Maui Waui

Hawaii Maui Waui is a lanky tropical Cannabis Sativa which has long been one of the main attractions of the Hawaiian Islands. This marijuana strain has a citrussy aroma, a smooth, fruity-herbal flavour and an inspiring buzz. This is a strain from true old school marijuana seed genetics, which means it is not as overpowering as modern indoor cannabis strains tend to be. Through years of careful inbreeding, we finally have managed to capture that elusive Valley Island taste.

Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? hydro

Size of light? 2 400 watt lights
Is it aircooled? yes a/c

3x3 tray for flood and drain hydro

This is my second grow journal new strains for me (maui waui, mkage) hope you all enjoy this go round!!!! I am germinating my seeds today, i also have a seed from unknown origin i got from a buddy its about a half a foot tall in a rockwool cube under floresents, just vegging away under 24/7 light.

Re: NEW GROW 2nd journal, 800watt grow

yea, i hope so this should be a fun grow its my first attempt at hydro.:welcome:

100MEDIA_IMAG0852.jpg

I was thinking about doing the flood and drain for my veg, and then when i go to flower switching to 5 gallon buckets and going to deep water. Just hoping to get some feed back on pssible pros and cons of doing that thanks :peace:

ok so while i have a little time today i figured i would get my nutrients for this grow up. for i have CNS17 for my veg ,pure blend pro bloom, hydroplex bloom max. All products are form Botanicare. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom