Kief Keif Keef however u spell it

frankenberry

So if you grind some buds up and pack a few bowls and put only the kief accumulated from that weed on top then will u not get any higher than if you didnt make the kief. Or will it get u higher because u get that hit of the straight crystalage. I'm thinking it gets u higher cause i smoked a few bowls last night and was flyin :goof:

If you sprinkle the accumulation of kief on top of your bowl, chances are that it'll probably get you higher ;) The fine powder is a nice concentration of THC, smoke it all at once on top of good bud and you'll get nicely lifted.

"I" before "E", except after "C", so it's spelled kief. Well that's how I always see it, but whatever way you spell, we know what you mean!

I have to agree with AJ's method of kief consumption. Pack a small nug to plug the hole in the bowl and then add the kief as desired. It will get you right fucked.

I just save up all my kief from my sifter grinder and once i get around 10 grams or so I make some nice hashish. Though somtimes i do sprinkle a bit into a joint or use it in a few bowls.

Back
Top Bottom