Kind Soil Run

Jfault20

Been growing for awhile and Ive had some good and bad runs. Nothing with pest just inconsistencies with the bud. So this run ive decided to use some Kind Soil to take a little of the guess work out of it. I would really like to go into making my own supersoil or eventually trying a running hydro for awhile. For this I have two seeds that were already planted in 1 gal for about a month. I would like to transfer these over to 5 gal with the kind soil. From the directions they have them starting from seed (which i do have more) . Im guessing my question is that has anyone tranferred the plants from roots to kind soil? If not do you think it would kill the plants or should i just scratch? Any help would be appreciated

Been growing for awhile and Ive had some good and bad runs. Nothing with pest just inconsistencies with the bud. So this run ive decided to use some Kind Soil to take a little of the guess work out of it. I would really like to go into making my own supersoil or eventually trying a running hydro for awhile. For this I have two seeds that were already planted in 1 gal for about a month. I would like to transfer these over to 5 gal with the kind soil. From the directions they have them starting from seed (which i do have more) . Im guessing my question is that has anyone tranferred the plants from roots to kind soil? If not do you think it would kill the plants or should i just scratch? Any help would be appreciated

While I don't believe there will be any issues transferring an established plant into the Kind soil, to avoid possible transplant shock, it might be best to dig a larger-than-needed hole in the Kind soil and layer on top of that either plain soil, or a mixture of the plain soil with the Kind soil, plant on top of the plain/mix, and let the plant grow into the 100% Kind soil.

:goodluck:

Agree with the above, would have filled the bottom thjrd with kind soil then a layer of whatever the plants were in then your transplant on top of that. Basically letting your plant adjust a little as the roots grow into the super soil ( guessing that is what kind soil is suppose to be).
Any pics, OG.

Agree with the above, would have filled the bottom thjrd with kind soil then a layer of whatever the plants were in then your transplant on top of that. Basically letting your plant adjust a little as the roots grow into the super soil ( guessing that is what kind soil is suppose to be).
Any pics, OG.
Had two and had to kill the first one off. Well it shriveled up and died on me. I layered the soil as directed with the kind soil at the bottom. Im not sure of why it burned it so fast . It only had two sets of leaves. Im wondering could i still use the kind soil in one that didnt make it.... Its a five gallon pot and would be a waste of soil.....

Im wondering could i still use the kind soil in one that didnt make it.... Its a five gallon pot and would be a waste of soil.....

Yes the soil can still be used, would just cut it with regular potting soil (of your choice) for younger plants. If it is a little older plant it may be able to handle the Kind soil straight.
Peace OG

Back
Top Bottom