Kinda slow grow

pete2

Hay guys & gals. If I'm doing this right there are pics attached to this forum. I also tried to upload some pics on ' Add New Media ' but I think I did something wrong. The pics from my camera uploaded into 2 different folders, and I had someone else pic's on there as well.
These pic's were taken on 10/18. They are 26 days old and I think they should be a bit bigger. I'm using dyna grow system for food. My grow room is a 8ft x 8ft x 10 ft tall. It's a sliding door closet. Just basic grow room, nothing fancy. Still having a problem with the grow journals, but I'll figure it out. Best way to learn. I will appreciate any and all advice you have on my plants & Bubblers. Thank-You Sorry I think I posted 2x

Attachments

• DSCN0223.JPG
    DSCN0223.JPG
    460.8 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCN0229.JPG
    DSCN0229.JPG
    657.1 KB · Views: 87
How are their roots doing? Do you have any top feedings going on? or just the mist from the air stone....

If they are lacking water, they will grow slower.

You can always take a small cup of water from the reservoir and every few days just to add some moisture.

I add water every day as needed i keep the water level with the bottom of the baskets. The bubbles I made myself. Wondering if they are right, or not. Reason I ask that, is that my bubbles roll more than they pop. Roots I can't see them yet, could b the bubblers not sure. Thanks for posting

Hows the res look?
hows it smell?
whats the res temp
whats the ambient temp
what lighting
how much are you feeding ppm wise?
how about the ph?
What did you root in? hydroton? or is there something in the hydroton.
did you rinse those rocks like crazy before putting them in the bucket?

from the picture the res looks a little slimy and stinky. if so that may be your issue. but hard to say without those questions answered :)

Yeah that is more like 26 hours. ...they would be dead at that size at 26 days.

You are including germination time which took long for probably the same reason...?

Thst is not 26 days of veg.

The primary issue for lack of vigor is poor humidity and temps. But you have described something so bad I hardly believe it. You have pictures of sprouts that are showing less growth than 24 hours of exposure to light in a decent room.

Issues with the res ...are totally different unless you are talking root tot or some other infection but you do not even have roots...at 26 days? Horseradish is say ;)

That is what they were asking about how does it smell. The only res issue to cause complete shutdown is total lockout like pH 10 or infection.

If you are real...your problem is your humidity and your temps.

The one pic shows mylar roll which is a sign of a cheap homemade room. You probably don't have good airflow and it is dry...possibly cold as well.

But man...really? 26days and they look like 14 hours?

Kinda slimy
edit: Paper towel method

maybe he ment 16 days old. (from germination maybe?)

in which case i would suspect they are about to fall over. those res temps are way to high and if this is real as village said... i would assume those pictures are older.. and these sprouts are probably yellowing, and about to damp off.

if these are recent photos... those are some damn resilient sprouts.

How are their roots doing? Do you have any top feedings going on? or just the mist from the air stone....

If they are lacking water, they will grow slower.

You can always take a small cup of water from the reservoir and every few days just to add some moisture.
Yeah that is more like 26 hours. ...they would be dead at that size at 26 days.

You are including germination time which took long for probably the same reason...?

Thst is not 26 days of veg.

The primary issue for lack of vigor is poor humidity and temps. But you have described something so bad I hardly believe it. You have pictures of sprouts that are showing less growth than 24 hours of exposure to light in a decent room.

Issues with the res ...are totally different unless you are talking root tot or some other infection but you do not even have roots...at 26 days? Horseradish is say ;)

That is what they were asking about how does it smell. The only res issue to cause complete shutdown is total lockout like pH 10 or infection.

If you are real...your problem is your humidity and your temps.

The one pic shows mylar roll which is a sign of a cheap homemade room. You probably don't have good airflow and it is dry...possibly cold as well.

But man...really? 26days and they look like 14 hours?

Thanks for the reply. There are 2 things wrong that I figured out with 420 help. #1 is the temp, its fairly low, so I bought 2 submersible heaters for them, still trying to figure out a heat source for the grow room that won't take away the humidity. #2 is the bubblers I made don't really bubble and pop, what I made makes the water roll more then pop. The grow room: it's not professional room by any means, it's a closet with double sliding doors. I keep the doors open a little bit when the lights are on and close them at night when the lights go off. I run a small fan in the room, helps to keep the air moving. After all this do you think these plants are worth chasing or should I cut my losses and start over ? Thank You for any advice you can give me.

Think u need to answer the questions the guys have asked u above

Hope this reply goes to everyone that posted to my thread. This picture was taken today, pretty sad, this little girl is 29 days old not counting gemination time. So I guess I wasn't as prepared as much as I should been. So I'm going to tear it down and start over. My main 2 concerns are sterilization & heat. If you have any suggestions, I would like to hear them.
So Thank-You all for your concern. Happy Growing

Attachments

• DSCN0244.JPG
    DSCN0244.JPG
    661.5 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN0245.JPG
    DSCN0245.JPG
    579.5 KB · Views: 44
Me too.

However. Don't tear it down.

I know you have gone over a few details already. Can you provide the following in one post to make it easier to follow please.

Ambient temp
Res temp
Lighting
Air pump
Picture of roots currently. And an up to date picture of the plant
Slime or no slime (does it smell like rotting or stinky feet?)
What nutes. What ppm what ph
What do you have for exhaust
What do you have for circulation

Thank-You for trying to help, but I took it all down a few hours ago. There were too many things wrong. Its in a old red brick building, got a few drafts in it hard to regulate the temp. There are a few things I have to buy to. I'm looking at Jan. first week or so. So like I said Thank-You and everyone else that posted to my thread. Even if I did screw it up, lol , you guys helped.

I use temps to bring growing to a halt all the time. It is easy to stunt with out damage this way. However keeping it that way can cause problems if you dont understand what you are doing and esspecially if you are feeding it when it is doing nothing.

I use temps to bring growing to a halt all the time. It is easy to stunt with out damage this way. However keeping it that way can cause problems if you dont understand what you are doing and esspecially if you are feeding it when it is doing nothing.

Well see there, that is another thing, I have a lot to learn. I'm 62, back in my day weed was nothing like it is today. Thanks for posting

Anytime. We got yer back.

Cannabis is not a house plant. And great weed is something that takes some effort.

Try to follow the below guides for you environment.

I recommend learning in soil as it is substantially easier then going to hydro later when you understand the basics.

I can grow darn near as fast and as big in soil with a fraction of the work.

The deal is you have a lot to learn and a lot to do. The more you take on the harder it is.

Learn how to do it before trying to run a hydro farm. There is a lot more to it than people realize.

Read my journal on how to do it all cheap organically without pH or nutrient problems. It makes growing simple. I have 2 methods explained that make it so you can't screw up and will have good yield...but you have to have a grow space.

Shutting down, I can never kill a plant

You need to understand the process before you just dive into an empty pool

Read
Read
Read

And read some more. Plan out your grow and process, and prepare for issues, because it will happen

Back
Top Bottom