New grow

This is my current low budget set up. 8ft x 5.5 ft. 7ft floor to max bulb height. 1000w mh. 20 inches away from girls. 5gln buckets with drain holes. Bubba cheese auto flower. 13 days since germination. Seem happy. My first indoor soil grow. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• 20190121_182358.jpg
    20190121_182358.jpg
    822.6 KB · Views: 27
Hello all
Nice looking girls bud !!!
I have to ask though
Why the soil and not just grow in coco media
also right to 5 gal buckets at germination ? How large do you plan on getting these ladies ?

Thanks. I've done some research and feel that autoflowers dont like to be transplanted. Coco coir is my next step. I dont think these ones grow very big. Humboldt seed co bubba cheese. Maybe 3 ft max with 2 oz. Per plant if I'm lucky. I still have 2 sour diesel photo period seeds left from growing in my back yard to try after the autos.

Nice brother !!!
I am a first timer myself still a bit paranoid, to post pics of my ladies but I have to just went to 12/12 last wed and 6 more in another area @ 18/6 5 of them seed that just popped and 1 I had rescued from my neighbor who TOTALLY almost killed it LMAO .
I too have been doing a metric F@# ton of research and this is by far the best place you could be there are SOoooo many schooled and experienced on the subject. You couldn't be in better hands Brah
All mine are pure Coco media no perlite or nothing in smart pots and Im running a 1000 Watt led grow lamp over my seedling/veg area and 2 400W MH HID's over my flowering area. Soon to be a 1000 HID from a friend I hope .
IT IS a VERY long time to wait but it is worth it . I started my first few seeds sometime after Oct 31 and those are the ones going to flower now.
No plastic walls not a fancy set up but they are doing good
If I feel confident I will post some pics tomorrow of what is what
Grow well my friend

Nice! 12 years ago I had a mentor who hooked my up with a flood table set up and clones. He was great at coaching and what not but we lost touch and I stopped growing. Now it's legal in canada and my wife was all for it again. Fuck ya. I'm going to buy a new toy every cycle. I'm thinking a ph meter next but not sure yet. Also going to go photo period indoors next round. Im getting bored of my out door sour diesel from last year and wanted the first indoor batch to grow and flower quick. 3 plants yielded me 4 lbs but trying to hide that from the neighbors was crazy. Fake flowers and sleeping in a tent from mid Sept. To mid Oct sucked balls. Lol. Love this forum already.

Back
Top Bottom