Benders Blue Cheese

blue baby cu.jpg

Blue Cheese Auto and dark matter Auto close ups

dark matter closeup.jpg

blue closeup.jpg

I'm gona jump on board at this station. Everything is looking awesome by the way. Loving the fan, they are super quiet, compared to others.. congrats on the baby plants; I will be following along from now on.

Oh! I wish my missus was as thoughtful as yours. When I first set up, I asked for a tent for xmas and she was over the moon. She said "do you want a 2 man tent, so I can kick you out of the house and you can live in the garden"
I'm sure she was joking:hmmmm:

I'm gona jump on board at this station. Everything is looking awesome by the way. Loving the fan, they are super quiet, compared to others.. congrats on the baby plants; I will be following along from now on.

Oh! I wish my missus was as thoughtful as yours. When I first set up, I asked for a tent for xmas and she was over the moon. She said "do you want a 2 man tent, so I can kick you out of the house and you can live in the garden"
I'm sure she was joking:hmmmm:
I'm glad to have you here:) I'm pretty excited for this grow because I've never put this much into one.
That's hilarious she had to be joking lol!

Today was a long day to say the least. My friend needed emergency help getting seedlings in soil so I helped him get 6 seedlings in some soil. He texted me like an hour later and his dog ate one of them :laugh: I was confused as to why his dog was even able to access them? Because he has a 5'x5'. Fingers crossed for the fate of those babies lol

It's good, I'm at 57% RH 81 degrees soil ph is at 6.7 in all pots, I also got my ducting :cool: how's your day going?

duct.jpeg

rh1025.jpeg

ng.jpeg
Looks fabulous over there!
Today was a long day to say the least. My friend needed emergency help getting seedlings in soil so I helped him get 6 seedlings in some soil. He texted me like an hour later and his dog ate one of them :laugh: I was confused as to why his dog was even able to access them? Because he has a 5'x5'. Fingers crossed for the fate of those babies lol
This is the grow love I absolutely adore seeing Bender! This kind of grow karma comes back ten fold. Just you watch!

Hi mate. Can you get a picture in natural light. It's just impossible to see under a blurp. It could be a calcium def or fungal. More than likely the first but without being able to see it, it's difficult to tell

IMG_2241.jpg

Just keep an eye out, if its just one leaf, then no big deal at the moment. But spashing solution on them can give you the same appearance.
Will do appreciate you looking out :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom